Reviews for All That Glitters
Bye bye account chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Honestly... I am lost for words.

That was truly... Weird. What happened to the real one? He has gone mad, absolutely mad. Extremely disturbing but the confusion is what made me read twice. First time I've seen such a story...bravo.
Stella221 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Oh god... I read it, and thought "oh Christine went mad with grief after she buried Erik" Since she was so passive afterward... and then at the end, I had to reread the whole story, and the second time through it was... "oh..."
RoyalT chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow. Just wow. Do you know how many times I had to read the last few paragraphs before what happened finally set in? My brain made a u-turn! I did not see that coming. Not at all! Well done! I'm personally a fan of R/C so it was shall we say bittersweet to come across this story. Whatever did happen to the real Ms. Daae?
La Sorelli chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is fantastic. I absolutely love this one shot! Your characterization is so wonderful. The way you wrote the love scene is so realistic, yet it is sophisticated not 'smutty' or romance novel-esque. Brava my friend :)
al2010 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Wow, that was a great twist in the story. What happened to the real Christine?
EmeraldStormborn chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
.BRILLIANT. HOLY WOW! I want to say more than this but not give it away, lol. Wow. At first I couldn't believe I was really reading this, just out of curiosity really for me to read R/C, but... woah. *bows down to you* I am not worthy!
Threatens and Adores chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wow...beautiful and very disturbing. You have an excellent voice and I definitely plan on reading some of your other fics. I was simply blown away. Especially for a one-shot, this story had an intense plot that this bit only hinted at.

I get the twist with Christine (love the smiling repetition, brilliant! Until I read the end, I thought it was sweet...was I wrong) but could you please PM me the back story? I'm curious how this all happened and what happen to Christine.

beautiful and frightening tale, very lovely!
Hollys Bella chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Omgosh! I needed to read this twice to get this properly but do you think you could pm me just to be sure? I love this ;) it's so sad, and the first phantom of the opera fanfic I have ever read. Is there any chance you might write a sequel? Anyway, I loved it, it's really well written and PLEASE pm me :D I can't wait to hear :)

~Hollys Bella
SMARTALIENQT chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I read it. Then I reread it. Then I got it. What the hell?

Awesome story, though I'm confused as to what actually happened to Christine. I love your set-up - it makes the story so much stronger when you reach the end. Like a mystery story you've read before, you can see the lead-ups after you've read the whole thing. Fantastic job!

-SMARTALIENQT
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Christine is a Real Doll? O_o
Darx chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
okay idk if its cause its five in the morning or what, but i read this like 3 times then read the reviews for a hint then reread it and i think i finally get it? lol if possible could you maybe idk message me or something and let me know if its...okay idk if im right and i dont want to say anything lol but I'm desperate to know what really happened!
Nyx Nightshade chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
That was so neat!
ahornblaetter chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Raoul anyone? O, yes please!
smeagolnioniel-1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Wha-? OK, that's creepy. Nicely written though.
Melissa chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Wow. Just...wow. I totally didn't see that ending coming. I didn't even realize until I looked at the author's note at the end and then I was like "What?" I had to go back and read the whole thing over. Very disturbing. Loved it.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »