Reviews for Happy Birthday Babe
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 12 . 10/7/2018
This was a brilliant read but I nearly didn’t even open it.
If I’m going through a back catalogue or even someone’s favourites I only read ones that are complete. This was at the bottom of the list and for some reason I checked it out by turning to the bottom of the last chapter.
Please, please, please always tick the completed box or others will miss out on your talent too.
Manchester's Stubborn Pansy chapter 12 . 3/21/2018
I came upon this story because I started at the end of the list and I have read every chapter you wrote.

I enjoy how you spelled out their feelings even when the characters didn't know themselves.

Good job!
aruvqan chapter 12 . 6/4/2015
Good for a first story )
aruvqan chapter 9 . 6/4/2015
Yup Bvlgari exists and it really does smell yummy!
aruvqan chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
I thought the chapter was ok.
aruvqan chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
You can leave someone, still love them and have a good friendship based relationship - my first husband and I managed it. After being together dating and married for 3 years, we had a discussion about it and decided to break up because we were just better as friends than as a married couple. He had money issues from growing up with a deadbeat dad, and I had issues with the bills not being paid even when we had money in the bank [I didn't have access to the bank, this was back when banks did security checks on people before letting them get a debit card and they didn't like my lack of a job. *sigh* Being female in the 70s and 80s sucked because there were still lots of leftover garbage rules from the old caveman days. In 1980 I needed a male cosigner for a loan for a damned car even though I had a job and a bank balance.] John and I stay in contact, and he and his wife actually named a daughter after me - I was the one that introduced them )
aruvqan chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
Getting a babysitter has always been tricky - I used to make good money when I was 12-14 with about 6 regular families. I think in my small town there were only about 10 of us that babysat and I always had kids Friday and Saturday evening and Sunday afternoons. Though this was back in the early-mid 70s, it was $5 an hour, when minimum wage was $3.25.
aruvqan chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
Wow a formal breakup ... without the screaming and hand gestures! Excellent chapter - I like the way they decided to order dinner, when in doubt, throw yourself on the mercy of the waiter!
aruvqan chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
I liked 'Plumsy', it sounds like a good BFF nickname. I got called SuzyQ because my mom taught me how to walk in high heels when I was really young, and I took dance for *years* and was very graceful in that awkward just getting into puberty growth spurt where most people are clumsy for a couple years.

and when I was 19 I had a candy apple red 74 mustang that everybody I knew nicknamed 'cherry bomb' )
Guest chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
Thank you! I lovedcreading it!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
good story I enjoyed it you need to do spell check
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
ranger would have opened the door on the passenger side and let her get in then went around and got in the drivers side. always the gentlemen.
carrotmusic chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
Terrific story! Especially the last chapter - all that back and forth and explanations and all was so well done. Thanks for sharing and take care.
Chandar chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Don't know why I never found this story before. But I really loved it and Steph finally gets her man!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 12 . 8/26/2010
I know this story was written nearly 5 years ago, but I love it and wanted to let you know that I appreciated it. Love the Grandma Mazur as FTA bit. Really an excellent story!