Reviews for The Inside of Love
Bonpetitepoodles chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Oh my oh my very good
Marlean chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Reading your story, esp. the part where the smell of death gets stuck in their clothes and hair rings so true in my ears. I lost my brother when I was 16 years old and when I saw him I felt that smell. Luckily I lived close to the place where they kept his body because I literary RAN home and got into the shower due to that smell and my mother tried to comfort me, but being a smoker she couldn't feel it herself. It's disgusting.
CourtneyRBowman chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Omg I wastnt exspecting that ending lol
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Wow, I’m not reading any stories lately that end the way I think they will end, this one included. Raoul didn’t seem to be that sadistic, but then again it’s always the ones you would never expect. Very nice, and I feel so sorry for poor Erik. Not even in death could he get any peace.
DimmDimms chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I loved that! Crazy Raoul!
the yellow flower chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
whoa. that was intense.
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
That...was...TOTALLY AWESOME!
Mike'sGrrl chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
OMG...so creepy...but GREAT! Love how insane Raoul is. Thank you for a great read.
speedy56 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Holy crap. That was morbid. As a matter of fact, it has to be one of the most frightening yet eerily delicious phics Ive read yet. Crazy Raoul must be suffering from a serious case of PTSD, what a nut job. Wow, I was on the edge of my seat, well done!

Cheers! Cathy
MadLizzy chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Effectively morbid and eerie. I hope to see more of Crazy Raoul. ~ML
HDKingsbury chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I've read a lot of Crazy Christine stories, but this is the first time I've read a Crazy Raoul story. I thought you did a nice job of building up the suspense. I'm not sure what I expected, but for Raoul to be doing a dissecting job? You caught me off guard!

An appropriately morbid story for the Halloween season. Thank you for posting.

HDKingsbury
Pink Spider11 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
oh how I love CrazyAsHell!Raoul

This story is so delightfuly morbid, it really has to be one of my favorite phics!
orianna-2000 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I kept wondering if this was the one with the ending of Raoul dissecting Erik. Of course, it's been a while since I read this during the last contest, but it seems like you added a lot. It's still chilling and heart-wrenching (no pun intended!), though the last line seems a bit forced. You set everything up for him to decide to mutilate himself, then it shifts to her with no warning. Still, a good read - quite morbid. It's always fun to see Christine go to bury a non-existent body! Perhaps you'll do a sequel from Raoul's point of view, maybe explain if he killed Erik or just found him dead, and what's going through his mind during all this. Crazy!Raouls are in short supply... ;)
JennyWren chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
This was one of my favourite stories in the contest, and Im glad its here at last to be read by more people. It has such a great twist at the end. Still makes me shiver...

Josephine