Reviews for Forever and For Always
Snarry4life chapter 1 . 4/6
Its a sad story, but then again you can still understand it, how tragic it was for Severus. I myself would have worshiped him :) Hermione is a good match for Severus. Hermione/Ron what the HELL was Rowling thinking?!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I have to wonder if one day her mind-restoring potion experiment will restore her mind, and before he has the chance to drug her again, she might arrange an "accident" and become the new ruler of Wizarding Great Britain herself.
hiddenhibernian chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
That was heartbreaking... very well written.
LoveMeDarlin.o.O.Kudzia chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Nice
Skyrah chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I love this story!
Seyfert chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Wonderfully dark, and masterfully written!
Crimzon Thorn chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
First of all, that was chilling to say the least and beautifully written. It was great to tell you the truth and left be hungry for more. Thus, I have a rather selfish request to make. Make a sequel where she discovers her love is the product of Snape's underhanded and so very Slytherin scheeming. Of course, writting it is completely your choice, but if you do you shall make me, and I am sure your coutless other readers ecstatic. I look forward to the possible sequel.
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
So very creepy. Yet still amazing. :)
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Miss Lily Rose Snape chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This story was breath taking. I'm crying my eyes out right now, its so beautiful. I'm such a die hard SS and HG shipper that I imagine, one day Hermione realises how he's feeding the potion to her, and slowly stops and then when she has none of the potion left in her system she realises that Snape really truly loves her and she really truly loves him. Hahahahaha! :)
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
The description for this tale really quite summed up the story very well. A tragedy indeed! Poor Hermione (and even Severus...).

Thank you!
RaShelli chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
How very sad and beautifully written...
cyberdag chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Sad and disturbing, and very good.

I found the most chilling part the fact that she'd had a child with him - it made me realise that should she ever have her free will again, it's highly likely she'd feel bound to stay anyway.
twerdsnapewise chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
omj, luckily i read the reviews for cathedralcarvers story: beguiled or rather, luckily you thought to mention this story in your review (for which i thank you for).ican't believe i forgot the name of this most chilling story, i read beguiled and my mind raced straight to this story which i realised i had not reviewed sooo here i am...its not cool that snape drugs her and thinks he is right in the way he goes about leading the wizarding world but damn his sexy dark character i can't be mad at him forever lol (: thums up toyu
bookivore chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
The main reason this wouldn't happen is that Snape would despise the idea of ruling even Britain. Too much work, too much interaction with fools, and so on. I totally understand the notion that he'd help Harry defeat Voldemort then kill Harry - he's never shown any liking of Harry in canon, you have to work pretty hard to make him believably fond of Harry starting from canon. The only way I see him tempted to take charge of everything, though, is if he is tempted by whatever made him mourn losing the Order of Merlin in POA - he wants people to pay attention, sometimes, is that too much to ask? But I find it much more likely that he'd figure out a brilliant escape plan where everyone thought he'd died.