Reviews for Forever and For Always
At least you didn't lie to future readers and call this a "romance". He raped her life from her.
Frenchie84 chapter 1 . 7/3
This is so wickedly good and messed up on so many levels and I love it!
Window Girl chapter 1 . 6/24
Snape is so realistic as a dark Lord here, but I feel sick at what he's done to Hermione.
Imagine if Hermione realized Snape "drugged" her. Oh that would not end well. Lol Severus Snape is one disturbed human being.
louisethelibrarian chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
How sad yet what an interesting idea - I could almost see this happening. . .
Snarry4life chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Its a sad story, but then again you can still understand it, how tragic it was for Severus. I myself would have worshiped him :) Hermione is a good match for Severus. Hermione/Ron what the HELL was Rowling thinking?!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I have to wonder if one day her mind-restoring potion experiment will restore her mind, and before he has the chance to drug her again, she might arrange an "accident" and become the new ruler of Wizarding Great Britain herself.
hiddenhibernian chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
That was heartbreaking... very well written.
LoveMeDarlin.o.O.Kudzia chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Skyrah chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I love this story!
Seyfert chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Wonderfully dark, and masterfully written!
Crimzon Thorn chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
First of all, that was chilling to say the least and beautifully written. It was great to tell you the truth and left be hungry for more. Thus, I have a rather selfish request to make. Make a sequel where she discovers her love is the product of Snape's underhanded and so very Slytherin scheeming. Of course, writting it is completely your choice, but if you do you shall make me, and I am sure your coutless other readers ecstatic. I look forward to the possible sequel.
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
So very creepy. Yet still amazing. :)
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Miss Lily Rose Snape chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This story was breath taking. I'm crying my eyes out right now, its so beautiful. I'm such a die hard SS and HG shipper that I imagine, one day Hermione realises how he's feeding the potion to her, and slowly stops and then when she has none of the potion left in her system she realises that Snape really truly loves her and she really truly loves him. Hahahahaha! :)