Reviews for Another bout of insanity
Wonderful closing line, and Virgil brought up a good point - and Brain's revelation just about floored me at first, but once I thought about it, it makes sense- at least compared to everything that's going on around there!

I've long loved this series/concept, and revisited it to reread several times, but never seen the story that started it all, or anything else by Ms Imagine.

Can you let us know in your author's note preface where to find it?
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Lol! Nice one. :)

But where do I find these stories you keep continuing? They sound good and I want to read them.
Rosi92 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Very funny. Especially "Did the Universe really think he had this much to learn?" Please continue it!
ms. imagine chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
You know I love this :)
mcj chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Insanity ain't the word Quiller. Loved the double whisky bit! A damned good read.

mcj
Chemical Girl chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Hey, this a brilliant follow up, equally as good as Ms Imagine's version. I hope there is more to come.
Rabid-Cheetah chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
About that conversation between Scott and Brains...

Are you telepathic? Because I've had that exact same idea bouncing around in my head for months!

Anyway, it's a very well-done story, and I like the ideas you had here.
Emerald Queen chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I'm so glad you've carried this on - the origional version was brilliant, but far too short. So, Brains is a woman? Wicked! Will the rest of the island find out now?

About the rescues - Virgil would probably be okay if he stayed piloting TB2, and they could bring Gordon down from TB5, and. . . maybe Jeff could go out? Tin-tin's had a bit of experience, too, so maybe it wouldn't be all bad.

EMQU
ejb chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Quite a funny little in-between scene. I loved the bit with Scott and Brains. "Think of it as an expedition into the unknown!" Then there is Grandma trying to make up for lost time too, can't blame her I suppose she would think like that.

Very enjoyable.
SaucerEyes chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
This is hilarious Quiller! Always thought Brains was a little... ‘Different.’ What a great twist that is.

Go grandma! I believe she’s paid her dues and is in need of lots of fun. Maybe find her a date in Vegas? Like the commercial advertises... ‘What goes here, stays here.’ ;)

Can’t wait for the next installment.

SE