Reviews for Call Me Sometime
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Very cute! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Lovely story! Very fluffy - which is a good thing. Loved their phone conversation! LOL And loved the ending... if only, right? Denial is a beautiful thing! :)
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Thanks for the WJ fix.

Fun!
Jinubean chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
tee hee! that was adorable!
GeminiStarGrl16 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I Love You...have I mentioned that?...lol...I've seriously read this story about 5 times in the past two days...Is that insane?...I don't care...I'll probably read it another 5 times before Sunday...Keep it up with the awesome stories :-)
Liv -D chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Egypt? Really? I've already set up camp in Siberia! Lol. I'm totaly with you on COMPLETLY ingnoring all the angst between these two. :-D

I'm really dreading next weeks eppy too. My TV Guide said that Woody's gonna get drunk and get married when he's in Vegas...and it ain't to Jordan. Damn. Lol. It's that stupid girl from Las Vegas. Ah well, it won't last. It can't really, with the two of them being on two seperate shows. Hahaha.

Anyways, GREAT STORYY! There's nothing greater than a good bit of fluff. Hehehehe. I find it incredibly hard to find a good W/J fic these days, and this one was just what I needed. ;-)

Keep it up! And write another one son!

-Liv
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Aww! That's so cute!

And *soo* much better than NBC's version!
Lioness-Rampant chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Fluff is awesome! I love it!
cleverdistraction chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Yipee! I LOVED it, as usual . . . lol. If denial makes a person write like this, bring it on . . . put me in denial city . . . I want to live there. lol. I LOVE YOUR STORIES! They make me happy! I'm so glad you wrote another one! This was awesome!

Oh, and, seriously, put me in a city of denial if it means more of your fics . . . I'd like to stay there! lol!