Reviews for 5 Days
Airy89 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Sweet fic
Ciel Squish chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Wow, this is a really nice FujiRyo. A lot of the times people write Thrill pair they make it so that it's fast-paced and dirty and just that sort of feel I guess but yours really has a different view. The feel of the story is a really pure feeling but you still managed to incorporate their personality. I think that definitely one of the things I like most about writing is how good you are at characterization.

I also loved the flower thing. I really should have expected it but somehow I didn't? /smack (whut?)
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Oh, it was all so awesome! I totally loved it! I adored how you described their feelings!
So1Thought chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
Absolutely sweet and adorable... :)
Niwaki chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Rose, Cherry blossom, Daisy and Tulip

you have explained these flowers but what about the purple-blue ones Fuji gave Ryouma in the end? at least give a name so we can look it up
Mizuki-sempai chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
This was a very good fic. It was sweet. :)
Firey Chronicles chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
Poor flowers.

Nice
Firey Chronicles chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
*groan* why don't you state your pairings in the search engine or your settings? It's impossible to find fics otherwise. (I went through LJ)
Tuli-Susi chapter 5 . 3/7/2007
sweet fic, but please change it to 'Completed'. More people will read it that way since you wrote it a long time ago.
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Cool! this is good so far
wired chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
how cute a sweet fujixryoma fic!i am a big ryomaxfuji fan! i like this fic coz' echizen takes the initiative! XD

so! i'd like to post a challenge to u!see below!

CHALLENGE: WRITE A FANFIC (rYOMA X FUJI OF COURSE!) HOWEVER I THINK U SHOULD DEFINITELY MAKE RYOMA THE SEME THIS TYM...I MEAN I THINK THE FUJI SHOULD BE DOMINATED FOR ONCE.. I DON'T THINK RYOMA IS THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO'LL LET ANYONE MAKE HIM A PUSH OVER...HE IS VERY COMPETITIVE SO.. I DON'T THINK HE'LL WANT TO BE AT THE BOTTOM...HE IS THE PRINCE OF TENNIS WHO WANTS TO BE ON TOP...AT TENNIS OR IN BED FOR ONCE DON'T CHA THINk SO? I MEAN FUJI IS A BISHOUNEN SO HE'LL FIT THE PART AS THE UKE...HE IS VERY DOMINANT BUT HAVING A STORY THAT SHOWS THAT HE ISN'T ALWAYS AT THE TOP OR I N CONTROL IS INTRIGUING! DIFFERENT FROM DA OTHER FICS I'VE READ...I MEAN FUJI'S PRETTY!.WELL...THAT'S WHAT I THINK...IF YOU'RE UP FOR IT...email me at SO TO ALL DA DARING AUTHORS/WRITERS/RYOMAXFUJI FANS I DARE YA!
alunchbox chapter 5 . 11/1/2005
nice fic! reading all the fanfics make me VERY confuse about how fuji really is. :) haha. nevermind. nice story all the same!~~
25684 chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
O wow wut a wonderful story
25684 chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
VoV [[happyhappy]] hehehe! i wub the endin!
25684 chapter 2 . 10/15/2005