Reviews for Desert of Stars
seekerchick06 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I loved that! I had never thought of that pairing before and no that i have, i have the feeling it's going to be stuck. Crap. I really don't need another ship! The writing was beautiful, so sad yet still awesome!
girlcalledsun chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This is so amazing; beautiful and so sad. Your writing is wonderful, rich and descriptive. Love it.
bellatrixmagic chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Gods! it made me cry! You are a genius I wouldn't even be able to dream to produce anything like this.
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
this is weird...i never got an author alert when this story, or like all the ones you've put out since this one, came out. i think something's up with my account. anyway, the story was sad and peotic...i almost accepted the KelBaird pairing, which is a good thing because i would otherwise never even consider it. nice job.
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Baird...never seen that one before. But I LOVE it. Absolutely. There's no adjectives I can think of, that's how much I like it.
Salma-sol chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
wow. there are no words to describe this awsomeness that is your story. it's a little bit creepy at the end, where you say "in emerald mirrors that were a shade darker than they should have been, but now there was him and only him and it didn’t matter." it's like she thinks she has Neal back, or something. like Baird is a substitue for Neal. *shudders* it's creepy, but so well-writen creepy that I can't help loving it!
Lady Mage chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
wow! what a pairing! I never even thought of it!
CoPpErFyRmAgE chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
its so sad! i love it! *runs off sobbing uncontrollably*

Mel

*sob sob*
Catri Howlman-Carthaki spy chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
WOW.

even caps lock, even underlining, even italics, even bold, even everything in this world used to give a thing or person credit or honour or glory wouldnt be enough to credit the story i just read.

it made since!i made sence, for a second!

thanky very much for that!
Brass Tacked chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Amazingly wonderful. I did notice a few spelling errors, so you might want to run it through a spell checker. Your writing voice is spectacular and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Kathryn Bellalyse chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Different but really good. But it was so sad..
White-wolf2 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Oh that was so sad. I loved it. But boy. /Sob. Very well written. Well done. I like the mention of Neal's father at the end and your use of description throughout out the story.
Anaroriel chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
*Sob* That was really good! I really like how you described Kel's feelings as ashes and desert and how you described what losing Neal felt like to Kel. The emotion was very good throughout the piece, and the imagery was also fantastic. The last paragraph stands out in my mind as being very beautifully written, but as a whole it was very good. Keep writing!