Reviews for HEAL
RaVeN.RoTh16 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Hmm... A little melodramatic, but I do feel it captured a different side of Raven very well. Readera manage to a peek behind Raven's securely locked doors (those of both figurative and literal proportions). Very powerful!
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
this is so good! update!
Raven chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Nice story but next time no swear words and I really dont care if those were swear words or not! _
Scarlet Hondae chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Really, really good. It's dark, sad and puts deeper emotions into Raven. I really love it; maybe you can make it a two-shot or something?
Audley chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
OOH. Dark. Scary. Emo-but deeper, and without the stereotype.

I like it!

Audley
Whale of a Tale chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
God, as I read this I could really feel all the pain Raven was going through. Amazing one shot! And extremely sad, all the things Raven has to hide from her friends to keep them from worrying about her. Very Deep.

Though I did find the foundation line very humerous. :)

Execellent as always!
Shadow290 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I really liked this story. I know you said it was a one shot but I really think you should continue. Great job!
moo chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
please keep updating i think this is AWESOME! :)
ravenslair chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Hi, I liked this very much. You have touched on something that is very rarely touched on in these stories. I understand doing this as a one shot, but I am hoping you will continue the story. I would very much like to see what you would do with it. Thanks...Gerry
Queenie97 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Very well written I really like it. Its to good to stay a one-shot :D
Lost1n7heDark chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
A fine work if I say so myself. Perhaps you should continue it. Either way it'd be good.
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
damn! that was very good!
Silent Murderess chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
this cannot stay a one-shot. you must continue. i am dead serious. please? it was really good and deserves to be continued.
DarkChild5 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Wow.

I htink you should do a follow up to this. I really like the idea.
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
0.o

You've got some... imagination on you.

*gives a huge squee* BUT I LOVED IT! Man, only you... and Jimmy the Gothic Egg... and Ryuu no Taijyo can... can.. DO THIS TO ME!

*randomly attacks The Last* IT WAS FLIPPIN' BRILLIANT!

*nudges* So, how's it goin' with Techie?

Happily has no guy *feigns smile*- animeobsessed3191