Reviews for No Idea
Sarzi chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
So dammed sentimental. Why must you make me want to cry?
alynawatlovers chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
I do enjoy these. :) Thanks! :D
siruisblack18 chapter 16 . 7/20/2011
This story is absolutely amazing. Seriously, the scenes between Remus and Tonks are beautifully written... I even teared up a few times! I sincerely hope you haven't completely forgotten about this story, I would love to see it's conclusion!
User25214 chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
loving it so far !

poor tonks, another update soon would be awsome, wanna see tonks and remus together again soon D
Kerichi chapter 16 . 7/1/2008
Poor Tonks, the "human hosepipe"!

I'm looking forward to your reason for Remus leaving the werewolves. Jo left it up to reader imagination, so good thing we can write fan fiction and answer the question ourselves.

Another question this chapter raised: Why do you have McGonagall call Tonks Nymphadora? It's common knowledge she doesn't like it (except from Remus :D), and I got the idea that only Snape called her that-to be snarky.
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 15 . 6/25/2008
Nice to see you're writing again! Thanks for the update, I'm glad I didn't miss this one.
Kerichi chapter 15 . 6/24/2008
I'm so glad you're going to finish the story! I makes me leery when writers don't update for a very long while and then post another chapter. Promises not to abandon the story are reassuring. :)

I don't think Tonks was able to morph at all until the end of HBP, but since for story's sake she was-why did she? Why was it important not to blend in? If you don't mind sharing her motivation, I'd love to know what it was.

Savage's drink 'looked' interesting.
sasasalsa chapter 14 . 6/24/2008
please update this story, it is fantastic! i cried.

Saskia
LittleLonnie chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
This is like totally SQUEL XD
HeavenlyAngel14 chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
Wow this is brilliant so far! i'm going to read the rest tommorow! i'm far too hungry to keep on reading...
katiebug123 chapter 13 . 9/16/2006
*huggles thought of Remus and Tonks*

Honestly. Update more. You're lucky some people keep up with this story, because you only update every few MONTHS. I love this story, and I look every time I log on to see if you've updated it. I'm starting to see a trend here. No. No. No. No. YES! No. No No. No. No. No...

Please update. Don't lose anymore fans.
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 13 . 7/4/2006
Awe, poor Tonks, poor Remus. Great job writing this chapter, these are worth waiting for even if I don't want to wait as long. Keep it up!
Pale Sisters chapter 13 . 6/30/2006
(too lazy to sign out of our account)

AW!

Wow, I finally actually read the whole story, it only took me until 1:48AM :) (I got bored after you left) Jeesh, I must have started at 11:30! So good, you gotta keep writing, oh man, He'd better BLOODY COME TO HIS SENSES! And I swear, they are the cutest couple ever in HP! JK has to know that, didn't she hint towards them? (My mind is flip-flopping, and thinking of a certian someone
Bardlover chapter 13 . 6/29/2006
That chapter was good enough to make up for the slow update.
ishandtwofourths chapter 13 . 6/26/2006
i'm all for christmas in june! heck, i watch stuff like "a muppet's christmas carol" pretty much year-round... it's never too early to get into the christmas spirit! ;)

anyhoo - great chapter, as always, if not a bit depressing. sigh... poor tonks. i like the idea of her patronus keeping her company though.

but yes! here's hoping for more regular updates, huzzah! ;)