Reviews for I'll Always Love You
The AmDrag chapter 12 . 4/14/2011
Awesome story I loved it! You might what to change it to complete though...
Dragon Wang chapter 12 . 3/2/2010
ahh man so much fluff, it's great.

sorry to see that it is the last one of your storys, please do write more.
Luiz4200 chapter 12 . 6/24/2008
Good ending.
Nessie's bff chapter 12 . 7/30/2007
LOL!
SennaFan4ever chapter 12 . 12/18/2005
Hey there! Lauren here. I hope

you're doing well. I just read your ADJL story. It was amazing! I really liked it. The only thing I would have done differently was write what happened to Rose after she refusedot hunt magical creatures. You know, ehr uncle's reaction. That sort of thing. Other than taht, it was really good! If you want to chat with me on MSN Messenger, you can find my screen name here on my apge. Just click on the link above this review.

Halla!

Lauren It w
Suiadan chapter 12 . 12/7/2005
a exelent
Unlimited Guardian chapter 12 . 11/27/2005
Excellent story, my honest opinion is it should b made into the start of a new series of AM:JL.
coolgirlc chapter 12 . 10/18/2005
calling of the wolves. ok the wolves are gone but jamie is gonna get mad if you dont update,-ciara

i will call my evil kitten. it has claws about nine feet so beware-jamie

WERE TWINS IF YOUR WONDERING
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
This is a great story. Poor Jake! I love it. Keep up the good writing.

By the way, if you're interested, chapter 8 is up on Choices. Just thought I'd throw that out. Anyway, keep up the excellent work. You're doin' great!

Love, EMcat
snowboarder9 chapter 12 . 10/11/2005
nice ending
Fudogg chapter 12 . 10/10/2005
thanks for the update! Here! (hands you a cupcake with Jake's face on it, a cupcake with Jake's dragon face on it, a cupcake with Rose's face on it and a cupcake with Fu's face on it)
dragongirl5555 chapter 12 . 10/10/2005
AW!so cute
CelloSolo2007 chapter 12 . 10/10/2005
Aw...what a way to make me feel all better. I came home sick today, so, yeah, I feel better now.

FU PLUSHIE!
snowboarder9 chapter 11 . 10/10/2005
lol, keep up the good work
snowboarder9 chapter 10 . 10/10/2005