Reviews for Damn Your Eyes
Keiri Bradon chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Wow. Absolutely amazing. Definetly on my Favorites.
aspirer chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
wow. that was REALLY intense. good job.
Seraph05 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
YAY! And the croud goes wild! Much more serious and almost poetic in a way but GREAT! Thank you again!

Luv Seraph
Alana chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Loved it! I think it was a very good portrayal of Sara. Do you think you will continue this? If not, it is great as a one-shot. Keep up the good work!
Lucy Whelan Luthor chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
This was a great story! I especially liked when you had Sara thinking that Michael looked like he doesn't belong in prison because he looks like an artist-NICE:)
alienmom chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Every clear surface had become a canvas for her mind's snapshots of him.

that line was brilliant! summed up what sara was feeling perfectly. i loved how she chastised herself over her feelings for michael and how that made her feel.

chapter 2 soon?
LadyBozi chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Yay. Pus.

And then there were only 12, 13, 14 other patients beforeā€¦

Michael's eyes.

...I LOVE THAT! SO CUTE! GREat JOB! I Was waiting for a Prison Break section to pop up! :P
Austin B chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
My favorite part...Oh god I'm in love with him. Awesome. This is fantastic. Except for the part where it's the worst idea ever. Michael Scofield, thank god you're alive, because it means I can kill you for this...Great story!

-Austin B.
LegendaryRoxtar chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
wow, very nice, please don't make it a one-parter!
Lydia chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
LMAO! Sara is just to cute. We feel ya girl, we feel ya. Those damn eyes. I loved this line

"but what he was plotting deep behind those blue-green-gray-beautiful "

Awesome description. His eyes sure got more than one color. They wonder we are so facinated with those damn eyes.

Good job. i enjoyed this very much. You have to write more. Love your writing style
Storywriter chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Oh that's good so far. Sad in a way. Michael is mysterious.