Reviews for Oidche Shamhna
Hirami chapter 4 . 9/29/2016
Oh my god, what a wonderful story.. it was so beautifully written, I loved all the hints and backflashes and mystic parts... and now I'm crying because it's so sad... T_T Wonderful work.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
luz
kkenobiMOVED chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
I'm speachless, that was beautifully devestating.

~EA~
Nirvana Renegade Seiga chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
*blubbering*... It.. it was soo sad but so refreshing and so... it was a break from the cookie-cutter love, romance, anger, sex that most other stories write. I love an ending where everyone dies (that sounds really bad and morbid...) but what I mean is where, the loves die to go together-a strange, but true happy ending.

It was really cute, but really sat at the same time. And even more sad about Mokuba at the end... but, they all get to be with Seto!

Wonderfully well-written story! 10 outta 10.
FreakNo94 chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
T_T

soo sad! omg...
Shadow over Egypt chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
Oh...I'm CRYING. This fic is just so...heartbreakingly sad all I can do is sniffle. It's really haunting too, the sort that'll linger in the mind for ages afterwards. I..have to give it to you - well done. It's been a long while since a fanfic has brought me to tears.
Mornwey chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
Tir nan Og - Land of Eternal Youth. I enjoy speaking Gaelic.

Great fic, brilliantly unique and unusual. Just perfect, very touching.

~TSD
xt1me chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
wow
Angeliz chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Hauntingly pretty.
Kijo-sama chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
I'm...too shooken up to even review. You made me cry the entire last chapter...I can't stop the tears and for a while, I don't think I'm going to. I think right now, I'm going to curl up in a corner and cry myself to sleep. Very well written and really sad, I can't stop these tears that fall from my eyes, cascading down my pale cheeks to leave stains on my shirt.

Saddly yours - loyal fan/reader/reviewer,

Kath-chan~
m0vi3ang3l chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
This story was so beautiful! And so sad! I'm kinda mad that they both died and the evil murderer eventually took out all three of them. But now that I think about it... they can all be together now... It's still so sad! Great story though! Awsome writing!

Much love,

~*m0vi3ang3l*~
strawberry buttercup chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
oh thats cool. not the part of them dying, but how you've written it. i did not suspect a thing until the third chapter. that was very clever. good story to, good ot know they joined him in the end too. happy endings, are happy, even in the afterlife.
StardustofShadows chapter 4 . 2/5/2006
Wow, that was.. beautiful. And it had a sad, but happy ending. This story left me with a lingering sort of peace resting on my soul. And believe me, peace is something I need right now.

This was very well written and excellent in every aspect. I wouldn't change any of it for any reason. It truly was; beautiful.
Lorelei-Miruka chapter 4 . 1/13/2006
aww...this was so sad, i want to cry. This was so good...so incredibly awesome...keep up the good work.