Reviews for Darker Forces
Ami L. Mendal chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
So its been aboit seven ueats and I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON! HELLLLP )! lol

Ami
AdriannaZaria chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
OMGAH IM SO CONFUSED BUT INTRIGUED AT THE SAME TIME! GGAH!
FreezingFire81 chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
really really good story! when i read the last chapter of the first story i was like OMG OMG OMG i cant believe this! and now i have no idea whats going on! but its so good that it doesnt matter! because i understand enough to fallow the plot!:) really i love love love this story!:D cant wait for you to update so i can read more!

P.S i think this is the longest review i have ever written!:D
HeavilyBrokenSpirit chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
Yeah it was like 'WHAT THE HELL IS THAT' so much hatered with pansy. Ohh I HATE DAISY! Well good job.
VampireF4i chapter 7 . 9/29/2007
I'm still angry for the ending of Higher Forces! And if you don't finish this I'm going to kill you!
pinkgurl804 chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
This is a good story, you are a really talented writer! I was so happy that there was sequel to HF, the ending was just so sudden! Also I was wondering if its been 5 years since everything happened, why does Pansy still have 5 months left in her pregnancy, when she was pregnant when everything happened? Just wondering on that one, I'm sure you have a reason ...I would love to read more of it, I'm sure that you just have writers block or something, but if you need someone to bounce ideas off of just let me know!
LuvHP4ever chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
OMG!That was great. I loved Higher Forces and now I love Darker update soon. :D
angel-face2k15 chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
ok iv read higher forces and now iv read all of darker forces i only have one question

Why havent u updated in like a year and 3 months?

ur killing me here because ppl who dont update after 6 months dont usually update ever again and u need to continue this story plz if just for me!

i swear i will do anything even babysit for u lol plzplzplzplzplz update
bglcuti78 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I just got done reading Higher Forces and I really like it. The ending was like WTFreek. But I found Darker Forces and I am greatly confused. But I think that is you point. Well I can't wait till you update. And update soon.

-gale
CharmedPhantom chapter 7 . 4/19/2006
give me one good reason why you havnt updated because the only one i can think of is that you're dead, hopefully not. Darker Forces is great so far, but my last thoughts on the last chapter of Higher Forcers was 'You bloody bitch'. I know for a fact that in Pansy's case, only 4 months have past, I'm not so sure on Ginny's kids because they where speaking to Goyle. PLease Please Please Please update, i love this fic and this is the first time in a while that i write a review this long, but if you dont update...well there's nothing i can do, but still, it would be nice if you did.
Darkloveangel chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
HI im a neww reader and i like this one! but i dnt get this bit! wats happeening i WANT spoilers im reli upset that everything is caos pleaze help me! boho lol

good work! but im still angry now TEL ME! plz lol

cool and all my luv to little parker

luv tez
XxSnapexX chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
This is one crazy story! I admit, I'm still sort of confused, but this is what I've gathered. Stacy is a vampire, there's a huge conspiracy with Ginny's family hiding her from Draco and vice versa, Pansy's mother faked Goyle's death to control her, and I dunno what's going on with Sirius, lol. But I must say, you have me intrigued. You haven't updated in so long! I hope you do it soon! And for a prediction? Hmm... Well, I think that whoever is trying to control Ron is going to use him to kill Hermione to get to Snape, so they must be some sort of Death Eater. Ginny and Sirius are going to meet up with Dobby, and he'll take them to Draco, free him, fight the vampire chick, and then get Ron out of his situation. But I could be wrong, who knows? But please! Update soon! I'm addicted and I need my fix!
HarryPotterFreakEver chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
wow she loves ron. i love it. so is she the dark figure ruling him? please update soon.
HarryPotterFreakEver chapter 6 . 1/29/2006
hm im a bit confused but i love it.
darkmalfoy chapter 7 . 1/14/2006
i read higher forces...

...and im still totally confused.

post more soon! i want to be in the light!