Reviews for Phantom of the Sand
Kawaiilila chapter 21 . 1/18
AAAAAAHHHHH! OMG! .AMAZING! I know you based it on the phantom of the opera but that was absolutely breathtaking the way you wrote it! Please write a sequel! Pleeeaaaaseee!
SleepForTheSun chapter 21 . 12/28/2012
I'm not normally one to write reviews, but I had to comment on this fanfic. I found it several years ago and thought it was great, and after having recently revisited it, I feel the same way about it. I love your cross of Naruto and The Phantom of the Opera. You did a magnificent job in seamlessly meshing the two universes together in a way that makes sense, and you kept the characters true to their personalities beautifully, while adding your own touches to both story and character that only enhance your work. It is definitely one of the best, if not the best, fan fiction of any sort that I've ever come across on this website (: You are a wonderful writer, and thank you for writing such a lovely piece.
LibertyForFreedom455 chapter 21 . 6/10/2012
couldn't stop reading it and i just so wanted at the end of the last chapter, to see what there lives were like after all of that. this is deffinelty a ending i would so want in the other versions and you didn't make it cheesy either. I'm so glad i found this story!
Sakiba6609 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
awesome!
LadyJojogirl chapter 21 . 1/19/2011
I OMG loved it best phantom of opera version ever and best fanfiction love it Katie Day
Kitsunegirl693 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
OK, I found this fanfic like 2 or 3 years ago and it's the first fanfic that I've ever read. I just found it again and I still love it to death! This is still my favorite story EVER and I hope your other stories turn out just as good! -

You stayed very truthfull to both Phantom and Naruto, which is great, but you added your own thing to it as well. GO KATIE! Anyway hope you continue to write great stories.
Aerisuke chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Hey Katie, I forgot to sign in, but here's my review to your story:

This story is really interesting. I also wrote a Naruto version of The Phantom Of The Opera, but I don't know if you're a big fan of SasuSaku.

Keep up the good work with your other stories as well!
Aerisuke chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
sakurarocksyoursocks chapter 21 . 11/2/2009
That was a beautiful story. At first when I saw the title alone I thought "not another phantom of the opera" but when I read it I just blew me away. I loved how you kept close but not to close to the story and adding somethings also was a nice touch. Also the ending was brilliant it showed that Gaara really did change and that Sasuke, excuse me for this, was a complete and totally over controlling FUCKIN' ASSHOLE!
Jaeiye chapter 21 . 9/17/2009
this story waz freakin awesome! i haven't watched the Phantom of the Opera but jus rreadin ur story made me want to watch ur really good at writing things like this so please keep writing so others will learn how to write better!

;]
redcherrylove chapter 21 . 7/29/2009
o...m...g that storry was so awsome! omg omg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg ... u r so awsom i love the phantom of the opera u r totaly the grates and my favorite anime too so cute! . ty for a great story!
Alayna36 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I LOVE THAT IDEA! Ha. Naruto set to phantom... hilarious.
Safari Chan chapter 21 . 2/26/2009
I'm more of a Gaara/Hinata fan but I do like some Gaara/Sakura fanfics. This is the best fanfic of this couple I have ever read. I like very much good job.
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 21 . 1/22/2009
Is the fic over? Did it end? Please tell me it didn't! If it didn't then please update again soon :)
delicate.desires chapter 21 . 10/10/2008
Amazing! Haha, I loved the story a lot! Great job.