Reviews for Amnesia
Renee chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
I know you're probably not going to read this, but wouldn't the under-aged wizard charm tell them where Harry is?
RosettaMalfoy chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
F YEAH! WISCONSIN! And Charlie-why do I automatically think Weasley?
Guest chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
nice fanfic
RosettaMalfoy chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
woah woah woah! wait a minute. I thought Harry got amnesia when he was 8? Or is he pretending that Sirius got it right? (if that is Sirius). You've got me confused.
Fred-Weasley-is-AMAZING chapter 16 . 12/31/2011
quelle heure est-il

This is the only bit of french I know, thanks to the hugely successful funny and old radio show Yes What? I don't know if youve heard of it, but whatever. It's funny.

Lurve ur story btw
StarViky chapter 20 . 6/9/2010
Wow it's finally I really enjoyed these stories and maybe for a sequel you write about the goblet of fire an all. Good luck :) :) :)

StarViky chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
NOOOOOOOOO it's not Sirius!
StarViky chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
I'm so happy he s alive WAHHHOOOOO... Or is he
Rori Potter chapter 20 . 11/1/2008
I like it.
Someone aka Me chapter 20 . 7/27/2008
This is really good! I love this story!

Morphox chapter 20 . 4/25/2008
This is an absolutly amazing story! Its absolutly brilliant! All i want to know is how you come up with these storys. They must have taken some hard work! Thankyou for putting this story up, it has made my morning!

See you!

julielal chapter 16 . 9/9/2007
I love your story, I really do, but let me tell you something: your french sucks. No offence. I am french, actually, and I found it incredibly difficult to understand some things. Nevertheless I love the whole Innocence thing!
WishIWasAWitch chapter 13 . 9/1/2007
i'm from south Gloucestershire!

sorry just wanted to point that out lol
PaddysGal chapter 20 . 8/14/2007
I Love The Series Again! Sirius is alive! Let's have a party!
MadeleineElizabeth chapter 20 . 7/11/2006