Reviews for 1000 Roses
FalconRukichi chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
huh? its better if u continue it~ the story seems interesting! i wonder how the playboy man could change..~! hope one u will upload the new chapter!
lin.lin chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
when update your story
Fate Camiswhil chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
are you really going to finish this?
shiloah18 chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
hmm... this author's note sEems to be famiLiar from the earLier one from your other fic..

anyhow, I'd repeat what I reviewed earLier and that is that I wouLd Like to sEe what wouLd happen in this fic...

nyWeiZ, I hope you'd give your readers some cLosure with your fics... :) jaa! ;'p
memeylupht chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
I love this story !

I do hope u'll update soon and finish this one...

'n i don't really much care if some of the characters are OOC..

'cause i really enjoy this one.

Update ne.., *_"
NaHaNa chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
I do like the story. Sorry if I just review now. Because I just found this story today, and I surely like it. Would you like to continue it?

(I'm a member too, but I didnt write yet. )
AsuCaga01 chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
GOOD WORK!Update soon..._
XOXcathe-miaw-miawXOX chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
you better finish this story cause i love it very much!
Minatsuki chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
aw..i thought you're going to finish this..:( pls update..here's the review you've been asking
shiloah18 chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
a girL with pink hair? Mia? *tiLts her head*

so CagaLLi here has two sibs.. Tian, according to what've read is younger than her, ne? and if I'm not mistaken.. SistaL is oLder than CagaLLi making her the middLe child..ne?

CagaLLi tried to LoOk Like a granny? what the.. *dumbfounded*

uhm.. what does CagaLLi's two sibs LoOk Like? any descriptions?

nyWeiZ, suteki fic!

P.S. if you're an AsuCaga fan.. I encourage you to view this URL:

yeah, I know it sounds siLLy..

demo,

OH god
LoveAnime4ever chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
will u finish it?
Glorious Rubbish chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
*points an accusing finger* YOU PROMISED TO FINISH THIS cause for your info there are STILL people addicted to seed and YOU HAVE TO UPDATE reall it's SO intresting Cagalli playin hard to get and Athrun playin play-boy :p hehe and Cags sis is kinda like a whore now :s so srry bout that but it just seemes annyways just update soon cause I'm practicly choking I read this fic like...I dunno LONG AGO and it's STILL not updated that's NO FUN *pouts* I really LOVE your fics so please update THIS one soon :p hehe srry really I'm just kinda bored cause no-one updates and cause I'm a mental retard boredom fastly leads to hell :)
Pacific Blue chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Yo did u know that the guy version of Tian is Tien. k anyways just letting u know it's not very good starting so many stories at once bc u can't update all of then soon!

-peace
kaze yuki chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
this is a great story. I can't wait to see next chapter. I want to see what happen next between cagali and pls UPDATE SOON. thanks