Reviews for Moments of Bliss
bad wolf jr chapter 56 . 4/13/2010
You know what? There are no where near as many quality Remus stories as there should be... but you've brought a good one up. Well done. ;D

I've really enjoyed the story so far... kept me sane over my holidays, and I've been pining to finish reading it since my computer went fizzle a few days ago. But computer's working, so I can give feedback! D

Thanks for the marvellous story, and I look forward to reading more!

Wolf. xx
Wind chapter 56 . 3/9/2010
*cry* WONDERFUL! Beautiful chapter: sad, funny, and perfect. Except Lindi still doesn't know. But oh well. It was still great!
mdemp92 chapter 56 . 3/3/2010
i love this story a lot :]

please update soon
ash85 chapter 56 . 3/3/2010
what a wonderfully boy-ish way to make up! the way sirius and remus got over themselves was very well done. Great chapter! :)
verity candor chapter 56 . 3/2/2010
Well, I'm very glad that one issue has been dealt with, at least. I loved how you described Remus' coping mechanism - very very true to his character.
reader chapter 56 . 3/2/2010
Love. It.
LupinandHarry chapter 56 . 3/2/2010
Wow I half expected Remus to punch Sirius, but this works too. I felt the corners of my lips tugging up at the end. Great job.
Nemrut chapter 56 . 3/2/2010
That is how it goes between guys, nice chapter. But I really wish we would get the dreaded werewolf admission with Lindi soon although I now it has been probably pushed back ten or so chapters.

How long do you plan this story to be anyways?
Clare chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
Wow, ingenious idea for the thestral hair, Remus does have a bad habit of his friends dying, doesn't he.. Oh damn
verity candor chapter 55 . 2/1/2010
Sigh. Complications. Liked Lily in this chapter... very fun to read her taking the piss out of Remus (well, okay, like in a 'stop doing the right thing and be selfish' sort of audience cheer way. If you know what I mean. You have no idea what I mean. Never mind.) Also loved the explanation of how the 'prank' is being dealt with. Nice.
abcdefg chapter 55 . 1/31/2010
Oh boy. This has gone from very sad to downright tragic in a few chapters. I don't like it! I mean the story is lovely as usual, and by the way I love your characterization of Lily in this chapter, but Remus needs a break already! :) Thanks so much for the chapter though, and keep up the good work. I love it!
ash85 chapter 55 . 1/31/2010
Another great chapter...I'm glad Lily knows the truth now, but I wish Remus could tell Lindi! I don't have too much to say this time, surprisingly-although that doesn't mean that I enjoyed this chapter any less than the others! But Sirius is being just enough of a jerk, and Remus is still handling it all quite well, and I hope he gets back with Lindi soon!

That's about it-glad to read more, as usual, and I hope you're doing well! :)
chocoluvr chapter 55 . 1/31/2010
Good chapter with Lily finding out Remus's secret.
Mirror chapter 55 . 1/31/2010
Wow... after all this time, and excitement, and love for this story... we're never going to see Lindi find out. This is really a bummer. I mean, we've been on tenterhooks for soo long. This story is well-written and really good, but this is sort of disappointing. Oh well, maybe it'll work out later. Great chapter as usual.
LupinandHarry chapter 55 . 1/31/2010
Wow.

At least Lily knows, she really is very clever.
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »