Reviews for Moments of Bliss
Anon chapter 71 . 6/9/2016
I can't wait for the next chapter and I'm so glad you haven't stopped writing
lunaksies chapter 71 . 6/9/2016
awesome update!
Smiley83832 chapter 71 . 6/8/2016
So happy that you updated:))
Guest chapter 70 . 12/31/2015
Wow! I can't believe you've been writing this for 10 years! That's crazy to think about! I've only just began to read it but flew through it. Its so good! There are some things I can't believe happened! He still hasn't been able to tell her! Its just so...aahhh. But yeah, a really good story and hopefully you update soon because there are a lot of us waiting!
em chapter 70 . 12/28/2015
I love this story! You portray Remus so sweetly and kind, my friends an I have talkdendlessly bout it at school :) Thank you for writing it, the effort is inspiring.
Marisa chapter 70 . 12/27/2015
Love this story! I actually found it on Wattpad, assuming the user who had posted it was the author :/ Sorry that happened to you
anon chapter 70 . 9/12/2015
don't finish there is still loads to be written
Vathos chapter 19 . 9/12/2015
This chapter got twice better when I hit the Shepherd's pie bit
kvllin chapter 70 . 8/16/2015
This is one of my favorite stories I have ever read! I came across it on that other account on wattpad and was glad to find the real author and that it wasn't over! I look forward to reading more! Thanks!
choclatefingers chapter 70 . 7/26/2015
love love love it!
NicoleNerise chapter 70 . 7/14/2015
Please update! This fan fiction is brilliant!
sugarfaries chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
HAPPY MOB ANNI! wow, cant believe how long.
marshmallowfreak chapter 70 . 6/15/2015
Great chapter! you are a fantastic writer! hope you update soon, bye.
tealoverx chapter 70 . 6/12/2015
I love this story! So glad to see an update! great chapter :D
LittleTigerCub chapter 70 . 6/11/2015
Hi, I am so happy that you updated. I saw in my email that you updated, this my all time favorite story :) woo, can't wait for more. Great chapter!
526 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »