Reviews for Moments of Bliss
Owain1 chapter 70 . 6/9/2015
Good to see this back. Sad for Remus, but probably is best for everyone. I expect they're on the right track with Voldemort's interest in Lindi, but can't help but feel it's going to turn out to be more complicated than that.
Guest chapter 70 . 6/8/2015
I am so happy to see this story back up and running. I've reread it so many times, and I'm excited to read what happens next. And also, I love the way you write the marauders and their dynamic, and I can't wait to read more of that!
Keep writing strong!
Lupinesence chapter 70 . 6/8/2015
Cool chapter :)
Theycallmemoony chapter 69 . 6/7/2015
I love this story so much I know you said your slow at updates I am to. If you were wondering I'm omgbooks13 on wattpadd
Guest chapter 69 . 5/8/2015
I don't know if you're planning on writing anymore, but if you do, I'll definitely be waiting to read it! I just really want to know what happens with Remus and Lindi. Your characterization is really good, and I can imagine this actually happening when the marauders were at Hogwarts. Hope to see an update soon!
FlameFeather4549 chapter 69 . 4/5/2015
I remember reading this fic once before, so
I'm really glad I found it again!
I love this story, and I hope you'll manage to update it again soon. Don't leave us hanging with this cliffhanger! :D

I really enjoyed this story, and thanks for writing!
casper6six6 chapter 69 . 3/30/2015
love the story sad to see that you haven't updated in a while so I hope you find a new muse and continue with it it is a great story not many great remus/oc stories out there
Phoenixfeathers chapter 69 . 3/26/2015
Do you have an account on wattpad? because someone called foxytheprankster has copied this story. The title of the story is Remus Lupins past - The Marauder era. Just thought i'd let you know. If it isn't you on wattpad you can report her for stealing your story and it will be taken down. :) This is one of my favorite story on this website and I don't want to see it be copied.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/22/2015
I've missed your updates so much that I'm re-reading it... It's still so good! I forgot how long it actually took for Remus and Lindi to get together and I know I will probably be as sad when they breakup :(
Anyway, please update! You may be busy and stuff, we all know how crazy life can get but I'll still be hoping here!
MDreamerIsBi chapter 69 . 3/15/2015
This is beautiful... :') And I normally don't say that... ever... so be grateful, okay? xP

I... how could I possibly express the feelings and raging emotions flowing through me like a river...? :') I got it!

Dear Fred,

What can I say that will make a difference in your sort of... not life? Well, I'm just going to tell you what I know. I miss you, I always have. I don't know if where you are is good nor bad. But I hope God will have mercy if you are in hell, and bring you this letter. I love you. The simplicity is just amazing now that I can only write it and sadly never truly be able to say it in this life... but now that you are gone... I need you to know... When you were alive, I always looked forward to any form of meeting with you and your brother, the reason? I guess I can never be sure, I just felt like you and George were something like the light I needed in a thundering storm, or the candle I needed to see. You sort of opened my eyes to what could really lie beyond the horizon, for me. Thank you.

Everyone is doing fine. But then again, you probably know that from watching everyone and silently whispering weird words to George while hes in the shower. X) But I feel like I should tell you all the same. Though we morn over you, some more then others... we're hanging in there. Fair de middlyn. :) I bet you still don't know what that means! :D You never did when you were with us... Harry Defeated Voldamort and we now live in peace. - Ginny married Harry and Fleur is still learning English from Bill, also George married Angelina. I hope your not mad or slightly awkward about it. Considering she was your girlfriend at one point... Oh! I almost forgot! Draco Malfoy is now a form of acquaintance to the Wizarding world. Though strictly pure-blood families seem to dislike him, now. X)

Percy has also been re-accepted into the family! :D Ever since you... left. Hes been trying to be more lighthearted. For you, Fred. :) I hope you appreciate what hes doing in your honor. So how is life in Heaven? I know I said in the beginning of this letter I wasn't sure where you ended up... but now that I think about it... there really isn't any other place for you. . So how is it? Is it what we think it is? Probably not, so you shouldn't tell me! I want to be surprised! X)

We love and care about you, Fred. I know you don't need to be told that but... I want to tell you that... Everyone misses you and even my brother, Draco came to your funeral! :)

I am starting to hang out with Lee, Alicia and Katie. :D When you first introduced me to them, I though Lee was a pervert, Katie was a dimbo, and Alicia was a slut... but when we met up at your umm... life party, they were actually very supportive and helped me greatly! Thank you again for influencing my life in the best way. :)

Rest In Pranking, Fred. :)

-Love xoxo, Sarah May 'Malfoy'

That is thee only known way I can express my undying love for this chapter... especially because Arthur Weasley was in it! Because when he mentioned a second child... I emediantly thought "Charlie..." and I started mentally crying tears of joy. I wanted to walk right up to Arthur and tell him: "Your child that's on the way is going to be the best dragon philosopher this world has seen!"
MDreamerIsBi chapter 61 . 3/15/2015
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! :O :O :O :O HE FINALLY SEES HER SINCE THE FUNERAL! :O :O :O
MDreamerIsBi chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
watch?vV6cvO-8YT08

28045144/journal/2082372/So-heartbroken/
MDreamerIsBi chapter 59 . 3/14/2015
28045144/journal/2082372/So-heartbroken/

I hope you like it! :) Below is the chosen song.

watch?vV6cvO-8YT08
MDreamerIsBi chapter 53 . 3/14/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DX DON'T DUMP HER, IDIOT!
Ayine chapter 69 . 2/18/2015
Aww, I love this story so much! This is honestly one of the best Remus/OC stories out there.
You write very detailed, but not so much that it gets boring. And you describe Remus' thought very well.
I did notice that you haven't update in a long time though... Please, it's too good to just end here!
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »