Reviews for Moments of Bliss
Potter's Muse chapter 69 . 1/11/2015
I'm really hoping you have more up? This story had me hooked by the 2nd chapter, and it would be cruel to end it now without a proper conclusion. I have to confess, endearing though Lindi might be, I'm hoping some time with Molly will toughen her up a bit - she needs to pull herself together a bit and face the world head on, if she can ever cope with Remus being growly around the full moon.
Guest chapter 69 . 12/31/2014
All I've been doing for the past two days is read this story. First of all, amazing writing! You've kept me hooked on and I'm not sure what to do with my life now that theres no more chapters... Remus is my favourite character from the series and in my opinion, theres a serious lack of Marauder stories with him as the main character. But thankfully wrote this :) I can't believe she was asleep though and then THAT happened. Gah! Just when things would've gotten better, they get worse. Well kind of... Anyway, I really do love the way you've written all the characters! Not that I know them but they're spot on! Hopefully that wasn't the last chapter? I know you haven't updated since February or so but maybe the new year will spark some inspiration? Or maybe you aren't finishing and I've just missed that message... Either way, it would make me extremely happy to see another update even of its like a paragraph. I think this review is long enough, so I'll make one last plea, please please please update!
HeyBulldawg chapter 69 . 12/4/2014
If this story doesn't finish while I'm alive and able to work a computer/ipad with voice command in an old folks home, then I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to make up my own ending somehow :D
On the real, been reading since before the damn Half Blood Prince movie hahaha. I'm gaggin for chapter 70.
Celino chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Yay, I finally found you! I started reading this story on 'mugglenet fanfiction' and absolutely loved it! When I moved onto , I didn't think I'd be able to find you anywhere. Now, I finally have! I love this story and I hope you continue to write it. Thank you so much!
RebornRose1992 chapter 69 . 10/11/2014
Omg ! Ur story is amazing ! :D
Guest chapter 45 . 10/8/2014
Heeyyy I just finished TKAM in school! And we have 5 minutes left of the movie (which i HATE)
TheBecksterr chapter 69 . 8/26/2014
This is sooo good, please update soon and don't stop writing, this is a very good story, definitely one of my favorites
Smiley83832 chapter 69 . 7/30/2014
WHY LINDI, WHYYY!? *Goes to cry in a dark corner*
Ashley chapter 69 . 5/16/2014
Please please please keep updating! I want them together forever!
starlight-made chapter 69 . 5/6/2014
noooo! just when things start to go Remus' way it all falls apart! :(
An Avengers Fan chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
FYI, Remus' parents names are Lyall and Hope Lupin.
Shes-The-Proto-Type chapter 69 . 3/1/2014
Brilliant as always However, there are rather a few spelling errors, so you may want to go back for an edit.
bkaddictjk chapter 69 . 2/26/2014
WHAT JUST HAPPENED? MAJOR PLOT TWIST! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

sigh... your cliffhangers are beginning to rival those of Rick Riordan's.

Well... that was fun... any hope for a fast chapter 70?
donodarling chapter 68 . 12/16/2013
I wish you'd write some more of the chapters like you used to about the relationships between the marauders and their friendship, the little peep-holes into their lives are my favourite, I like reading about Remus as a person and a friend and a witty and charming person, not always as a lovesick soul.
Your writing is stunning though, don't get me wrong, I've never read anything that has the marauders so spot on before.
One other thing: I know lots of school guys the marauders age, and they don't really get five o'clock shadow...most of them struggle to even grow a moustache, haha ;L maybe that was a bit of an overshoot, in the same way that it always reads a little strangely when they call themselves a 'man' - I think as teenagers they'd probably still call themselves a 'guy'. It's just a small thing though! I think your story is brilliant!
MarauderM chapter 68 . 12/2/2013
Finish this story please! I have been following it since the utter beginning... I hope you will go on, you are doing a real good job here.
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »