Reviews for Somewhere I Have Never Traveled
Grisslover chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I dont know if you still write. But i hav to tell you,you are very good. This story is so beautiful, It made me cry.
maraworkhard chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
marvelous job
Mindy chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
First attempt at fan fiction, and you knocked it out of the sky!

It was beautiful!

Thank You!
between the waves chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I think that's one of, if not THE best GSR story I've read. Loved the way you incorporated E.E. Cummings' poetry in here, it was beautiful )
j. smith chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Beautiful, sensitive, and delightful
Lora chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Tell you what I think! Hhm, Let's see. Great, wonderful, fantastic, believeable.

I'm going to go read more.
sye04 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
wow! that story is deep!
amber chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
i thought that was a really actually beautiful story. really very good for your first CSI fanfic i think.
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
just beautiful. I really think you write some of the best GSR stories. Please keep on writing such fabulous and romantic tales. Hope you also try a longer tale with a few chapters, you write well.
alliexbaby chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
This was breathtaking. I loved it. Little peeks in to the relationship.. just lovely.
Katelyn Altyn chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
This is wonderful. One of the best GSR fanfics I've ever read. I don't see why you would call this an "attempt". I think you nailed it, whatever "it" is. Perfect theme, and I think it's so great that the whole thing isn't focused on sex. Everything is just right, and this is definetly going on my favorites.
gglovebug chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Just beautiful. I liked how you skipped about a bit - like little windows into their relationship. Your command of the language is wonderful, so lyrical - painting pictures with words. I adored your closing line. This is definitely getting added to my favorites. Great writing. I look forward to more CSI/GSR from you!
Anon chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
This is an excellent story. For the first attempt, it is truly incredible. Heck, if it was your 1,386th CSI fanfic, it would still be incredible. BTW, loved the poem. I hope to read more of your fics in the future...GSR of course! :)
spongebob chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
very very nice, you should continue to write, this was great!
LuvGris chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Excellent, beautiful, breathtaking! Fantastic for your first fic! Please write more.