Reviews for Happiness is Overrated
wenywen chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
This is a fabulous story. I wish it was complete. Thanks for an enjoyable read.
Anna chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
I guess if you last updated this fic seven years ago there isn't much hope of your finishing it now...I am gutted! I would love to see how this plays out. I have only just started reading your stuff and I love the complexity of the characterisation and the integrity with which you stick to your take on O'Neill. So, if you ever happen to break both your legs at the same time and need something to fill the months of hospital and rehab, perhaps you'll keep this in mind! In the meantime, thank you for a wonderful story!
gail19 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
And you could have heard a pin drop...
bec chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Don't just stop, we need the rest of the story. Great premise, love what you are writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Love this story, the interactions of the SG-1 team is delightful and it has a very pleasant for want of nail feel to the whole situation. Hoping it's not abandoned but regardless a very pleasant read.
jendel chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
I know this was posted years ago - but great story. Love to see Jack deal with Sam as tokra.
ashadowdancer chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
PLEASE WRITE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

FAST!
Sage Q chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!can't wait for more! and especially the Sam/Jack-ness
Shenlong Girl chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
Wait, what? This was way too confusing and interesting for you to have ended it here!
gail19 chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
Even when the writers were playing with Jack/Sam I never bought into it. I could see Same with Daniel, with Teal'c, Davis, Dixon, Martouf and even Ba'al but not Jack. Maybe its the Selmak influence, but you almost make me believe. Maybe a few more chapters would complete the convincing?

The history of the Goa'uld makes so much sense. The Ancients were pretty much hazardous to everyone's health.
D H Lanai chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
This story is wonderful. What a new and interesting way to look at the Tok'ra, and Sam without boundaries is badass. PLEASE keep writing. I would love to see where you take this. I mean, really, things just started getting good! Looking forward to an update...
BoredomKillsXF chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
I just started reading this story and I think it's AMAZING! Is it still ongoing?
purrfus chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
This last scene is only one of the many reasons this story is totally made of win.
Holy Hannah chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
Great, great story. Can't wait to read more! Thank you.

Holy Hannah!
Harmne chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
This was a really good story! I know it split from 'canon' but in some ways I liked this branch of SG-1 'reality' even better. Is this story complete, or will there someday be more? Or is it continued in another story I've not yet found? In any case I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it!