Reviews for We All Fade Away
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Awesome story, I loved it.

Dani
Jhiz chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
This was wonderful. It has all the emotional angst and then fluffy resolve one could possibly want from Buffy finally connecting with Spike. The violent desperation that Buffy wielded against Angel was startling and I felt bad for him for just a minute or two. I enjoyed Whistler's appearance to help at least somewhat diffuse the end and I loved that Xander was the one who really saw what was happening and that he extended the hand of welcome and acceptance to Spike. That means a lot and shows how much the loss of Anya matured him. Thank you so much for sharing.
Julia chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
I really really loved your story like no words can describe I loved it. I liked your writing techniques and I could really feel the sorrow Buffy was feeling in this fanfic and I liked your use of words and detaill. If I had, 1000 thumbs up :D !
Doni chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
Good story!
rkm chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
re-read this again; this is one of the few fics after-the-series-finale that i really, really liked; and this made more sense of the whole buffy/immortal thing than 'angel' did ... this story is one of my favorites!
xScottx chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
Good story - it was a nice little read.
xScottx chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
Good story so far Spike/Buffy for ever
rkm chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
wow - read a lot of btvs fanfics on this cite; this is the first one to make me cry! good job.
Z-L.B chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
I love it the fact that in the end it was Xander of all people to stand by her feeling for Spike was surprising yet understandable. For he was the only one that lost as much as she did that last day in Sunnydale. You know for a best friend Willow don’t know much about Buffy’s heart, same could be said for her sister but then again she still is in the all-about-me-and-my-pain teenage years. ZLB
darklover chapter 7 . 8/7/2007
This fic was beautiful. I love just love spufiness. They both deserver each other and I am glad that in ure story they found each other.
Lady Underworld chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
aw. That was good. _ A very nice ending. Giles can be such a biyatch sometimes...
Brunettepet chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
I loved the opening non sequitur of "My mother died" leading into Buffy's blunt "I didn't give any of you the job of replacing her." Hee! Buffy dressing down the gang was satisfying and Xander's acceptance and support were a delightful surprise. Whistler's arrival and revelations put a nice big bow on the saga. Lovely job with this one.
Brunettepet chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
I loved Buffy's "We can never be friends..." statement. Nice play on one of my favorite Spike speeches ever. Their coming together was erotic and romantic, and Buffy's soft words and loving statements worked in the context of the story. I kept waiting for the gang to burst onto the scene, and that gave the chapter a bit of necessary tension.
Lady Underworld chapter 6 . 2/26/2006
Aw how beautiful. That last line just made me quiver with happiness. This is the perfect fic for these two.
Brunettepet chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
Spike's shocked realization that Buffy's breakdown was all about him was well written. I laughed out loud at "Giles bowls?"