Reviews for The GoodMorrow
Lori94 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
AWWW! Poor Harry and Draco! I found this and the sequel to Faith and I can't wait to see what happens!
domsijohn chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
SO GOOD
Makoto Sagara chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Omg, this was so sweet and sad. I have to tell you that Faith and another story called Soothing Apathy really got me into the whole Blaise/Neville side-pairing. Thank you so much for that!
Nitrea chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW! *S.Q.U.E.L.!* I love it!

-Love Nitrea ;)
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
oh this was beautiful... oh Harry my heart goes out to you and Draco. be still my heart *wipes tears from face*
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Written nicely and really cute!
Xx.Toxic.Little.KisseS.xX chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
And I stalk you back to your account (fully expecting to find nothing, given the date of Faith) and find not only a sequel to throw me through the loop for tomorrow, but a beautiful little side story.

I am now converted to Neville and Blaise. Eh Gads. I don't know if I should adore you, or start throwing tube socks.

Thanks again, another snippet at a wonderful universe, and your wonderful writing skills.

Jaffa

x
krissey cullen chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
oh my god that is so sweet. i loved it!1
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I've been looking for ages for an old fanfic I read long ago, that had the Old Gods in it, I think it was Faith, and I'm reading it, but I like it on its own and if I go ahead to find out I'll ruin it for myself. So could you please tell me if I have the right fic? I believe it starts with Neville and a green goddess...but I can't remember. It's been several years, at least 5. Thanks for writing either way!
CrimsonRose18 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Oh my goodness do you have a story on how harry got like that? and how Nev and Blasie fell in love? please let me know if you do! i love this is so short and so makes me want more! lol
NelliGirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
very good side along to the main story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
nice
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I'm quite certain I've read this before but I guess I didn't review it..

great job, it's so sweet and sad at the same time... I love Blaise, and Harry's sleep walking. Terribly well done, great job.
Lonely Moon 42 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Lovely! I can't wait to read the Faith sequel.
karishea chapter 1 . 11/1/2008