Reviews for Happy Birthday Mr Grayson
Jamie Anderson chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
WOw! That just crazy.
Pen of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I've never seen another TT story like this before, every interesting. I think you should continue with your other stories, no dout that they are as good as this one.
Paridot Angel chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
aw... omg! tht was so0o good.
Thong chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
You know what you should do? You should write 2 more stories in this series. A BB/Rave, and a Cy/Jinx/Bee. That would rock.
Serenity - formerly sb1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I have read this over and over again and each time feels like the first. What a great lemon, kinda wish there was a sequel, but oh well. Actually seriously, you SHOULD do a sequel. This was an AMAZING story.
Roach4Life chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Fantastic Lemon. I've read plenty of lemons, and by far you are the best. Interesting idea... love it!
RSJSlover chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Neat... you should make them together and run away or something, you know make it a little longer...
Valda chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Hmm kinky...you have to be one of the best lemon writers ever to grace FF, alot of them are poor, I think I'd say you spoiled me for future lemons cause your so good! lol anywho, great job with this!

This lemon one-shot was your 1st? well it was the beginning of making you a TT legend!

X
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
That was an incredible story,. Totally original.

I love this, it isnt too often you come across Rob/star lemons.

I cant even begin to comprehend this story. it was so amazing.
Starfire's Angel chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Ok...that was just sick and perverted! I wanted to puck! i only read like 3halfs of the story!

Sarah
Crimson Black chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
O... see, i've always started reading this story, but for some reason i kept getting stopped or something, but it's wonderfully written! Please keep writing and never stop!

X

roobin is so horny'
TheEurpacifamerasian1021 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
This is pretty cool.
EmoNinjaChic526 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
ok good yet slightly creepy
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »