Reviews for Happy Birthday Mr Grayson
Priestess of Elements chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I thought when i saw "The White Tiger" it was from Big Trouble in Little China...i love that movie too...my family taped it and i've had it since i've been a little kid...i love this story too...although...extending other chapters about BB/Rae and Cy/Bee/Jinx wouldn't be the worst idea in the world, but i understand if you don't...GREAT FIC...I'm Gonna actually check out more of your stories RIGHT NOW!
Manga Mistress chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
your idea of a whore house was amazing. Not only that but a rich and elagant place of Gotham's combined power in one building. i also love how you have set all the characters as if they were normal teens that lived in Gotham city, very clique(cli-shae).
Farren Monarch chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I guess this is what I get, you have warned me...

If I liked sleazy onefics like this I might compliment you, but I don't... so whatever.
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
The few lemons that i have read have all been really poorly done , this one however broke that trend. You kept it completly origional and entertaining.

..the dagger part was kinda kinky in a wierd way but , hey whatever works.

Good job, this actually has the potential to become a really amazing chapter fic, but then again is was great enough on its own.

-Ani
ChibiPotatoes chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Nice, that was unbeleivable good. Man who am I kidding that was awesome!

Eldarranger:p
SexxiNElusive chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Krap, with a capital "K" wow that was seriousy good! _
McFrench chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
i'm not sure if i reviewed already, but great story.
banana fritz chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
wow... good job i guess... haha very hardcore
Her Royal Hipness chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
This is the most original Adult fic I may have ever read. Nice one. And for being at a brothel, everyone was amazingly in character...okay except for the lesbian kisses (which is a great title for fanfiction by the way) and the slutty Starfire, who was always kind of slutty in the comics. Nice job, dude.
someone chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
TO mucch information
sssssssssssssssssssssss chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
this story was so fucking totally motherfuckers are great at typing mature sex Robin and Star fanfics.. hope you type some more fanfics about the lovely fucking couple!

I like so fucking love this story!

give it up RxS worshshippers!

I love Starfire and Robin's fucking relationship!so all those people who beleive that Robin likes or loves someone else you betta mothafuckin beat it you damn hoes bitches and fuckers!lilbitches.

Sorry for cursing so much I'm just so pissed off at those people who think that.

Oh and just for the tip I'm 21!
darkforbidding chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
wow. This is the most grosses story yet
The O.W.M.I.N chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
This is good. Please, I am a huge BB/Rae fan. I want to read all the naughty things Raven dose to Mr. Logan. And please have Rae torture Logan. I love it when a person teases there partner. It's so funny seeing them suffer. P.S. I wish I was Logan right now.
RobinStarfire chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Great job!I loved it!
yanagichyan chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
three words... WOW. DO MORE!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »