Reviews for Happy Birthday Mr Grayson
inuandrave7 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
WOW, this is the best One-shot i have EVER read, love the lemon, your the best on writing it, you make it so real, hope you write more stories, you are so on my favorites.

Love,

Me!
StickLad chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
very nice.
StarfireAngel55 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Well...good job!So...weird though!Ive never read one of these stories before and I didnt know what rated 'M' actually was.*Blushes*Um...goodbye.
Ladiee101 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
wow cool...ere...keep up the good work
windscargirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Dude that was like so f%&* good! You have to totally write another chapter if you don't I'll like find you and make you write another story, just so everyone can see how well you can write!
Ahhhhh chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
ah! You wrote this story? Just to let u know, i thought someone else wrote this story! Well who knew the Author of As the World Falls Down! well, this is a really nice story! I love this one shot! This is the best oneshot ever! Please keep up the work!
Girl who doesnt want to login chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Hi! this is an amizing story. I just want to give you a hug. YOu put a lot of effort in here. Nice job1
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Please add the Gar and Vic scenes! Pls! Wanna see!
Burgandy Pirate chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
omg i loved it!
koryana chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I like it, good job!

keep up the good work!

c-ya later

koryana
none chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
please oh god tell us what happens with vic and gar!

Oh, and good story...
xbroken fairytalex chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
wow, Amazing story! (looks at other story) forget it, your 2nd best lemon, (looks at this story) now your 1st best lemon one-shot!
JustAnotherBakaGirl chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Loved it!
Anime-Geek74 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
n-nice
staremerald chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Maybe you remember me from 'As the World falls Down'. I read this and I really like that concept too. What would have been a funny ending is if the three guys saw Bruce with some other girl at the whore house as well.

Keep writing, you got real talent.

staremerald