Reviews for Longing For Warmth
intstebri chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I know you write it from a while, but I just catch this one cause i'm new on fanfiction and I read one after one.

Nice, very nice, I like your style, I like your description of Max's feeling (something I don't think myselft when I saw the episode, she must be afraid for her to care so much about Logan).

I like your way to imply than she couldn't leave, even if she want (it's vital for her to be with Logan)

Tank you very much for your story.

I'll read " Christmas Party" now, and wait for your update.

Brigitte

(sorry for my poor english)
GingerSnap chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Oh no, I've been waiting for the next chapter and just realized it ended here.

LOL, you didn't put TBC or The End and I'm such an idiot.

Thanks for your good writing.
Kyre chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
This is very well done-descriptions and emotions. Max's thoughts about her life, Zack, and Logan are on target. I like the fact that despite her guilt about endangering Logan by bringing him into her life, she turns to him, because he is her main source of comfort and happiness. Nice job.
Mari chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Well written and strong imagery (even more so since you avoid using clich├ęs)

Please, write more!
Black Rose9 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
that was awesome! i cant believe thats your fist fanfic! i loved the imagery, i love autumn as a season. it was a very sweet story. i liked the mood you set at the beginning, the humidity. nice job.

BR
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
i like it...

very good use of imagery, added an extra dimension to the whole thing... keep up the good work...

so perhaps we see what happens when she gets to sector 9...? or is this a one shot kinda thing...
mystic25 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
nice work, the descriptions of Max's enviornment were very vivid, alive. My only suggestion is that you be careful on your spelling,I've been guilty of finding errors in my fics after I've edited them and had them posted too, but the story itself was still excellent.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

peace

mystic
GingerSnap chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I love it. I'm so happy you decided to post the story.

I hope you stop by Dark Angel Reflections and join the fan fic discussions. They're not always serious, but always fun. You would fit right in.

dafans.
ML Only chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Wow - very impressive for your first time - doubly impressive when English isn't your first language and it's unbetaed!

There are a few spelling and grammar mistakes here and there, but I've seen a lot more and sometimes in fics by English speaking writers!

I loved the imagery of the autumn wind whirling the leaves and garbage around and Max's sentiment that sometimes she feels that she has as much control over her life as that leaf does. Particularly as we see her in the Pilot so single-mindedly trying to hold onto her ideals of looking after number 1.

Yep - it would have messed with her head that Zack went against everything he'd told her when he turned himself in.

I like this - She was able to endure a lot, but hey, even an X5 had certain limits.

NIce ending that she heads to Logan's. Very appropriate!

You need to write some more - ask around, I'm sure someone would beta for you. Thanks for this - there aren't enough S1 stories around:)