Reviews for Never another ending way
dark5523 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Although Netto looks better with a Sword, I'd rather have him the Shield...
Daniel14541 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Here is an idea for you, the choose is a test to see if he is the "Chosen One" and if he picks correctly he receives the sword and sheild.
dreamcatcher28 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Sounds like a goods storys su. Please updates soons!
K chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
cool! Kingdom Hearts Theme! Is he going to meet Sora? please review!
darkliger01 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Hey again. I'm liking this story so far. I played KH so I like the concept and how you blended the Rockman EXE anime and game storyline. I had an idea, how about instead of Netto having to chose one weapon, he takes so long to chose, that the Ancient becomes irritated and combines the three into one single interchangable weapon (hey it works for Zero _). If that doesn't work then chose the sword.
Ri2 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Very good backstory for Nebula and stuff. Say...did Dr. Regal throw his lot in with the Heartless?

I think Netto should choose the sword. Or a buster, if one of them is available.

The sword works for him because it's the classical heroic weapon (and Netto's sort of a classical hero) plus it symbolizes the desire to protect your loved ones by striking out directly at your foes. Or something like that...
Monk of the Neko chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Netto should choose the Staff because of the choice he made in the first Battle Network Game. To be linked to Megaman/Hub.