Reviews for Goodbye My Love
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
I loved this story. I'm slowly going through all of your stories and they are wonderful. you can tell how you have changed through your writing. I am very happy to find you as an author
Zane Langston chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
It was so sweet and I loved the whole scheme of it. Sappy - yes. Boring - no. Adorable - yes. Overdone/Underdone - no. Predictable - yes. Bad predictable - no.

It was a very good 2 shot. I love all your writing.
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
*crying tears of joy*
venusgirl chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
LOL Don't you love when characters take over (since apparently Yukina and Shiori wrote themselves into the story more than you had originally planned)?
Uchiha Bara chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
awww, this is so sweet :)
Treasure Family chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I love it. Great job.
Serena6686 chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
nice
Chaseha-Wing chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
1 word: Canada! come over here, we have legal gay marrage around here. it's really cool, they should move here. and if that doesn't convince them then theres lots of space, and lots trees. that should appeal to them both
FloppyFish chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
That was cute (not ment ofensively, of course!).

Thanks once again! -
Anna Jaganshi chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
I can see how it would have been a sad one-shot back there. It was really good, that last part in the first chapter (and alot of other parts) made me cry... it was so sad and sweet. I'm happy they got together though, and Shiori had something to do with it, hehe.

GREAT JOB!
DarkLightPro chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
YOU WRITE TOO MANY KAWAII THINGS! I envy you like the plague (if that's possible) And some people wonder why you're on my fave authors list...YOU'RE TOO DAMN TALENTED! Kawaii story! Keep writing!

Luv

Zekesbabe

x
Blossomwitch chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
Daw. I haven't read this one yet because it sounded like it would be a deathfic, but boredom at work led me to it and I'm glad. A little too fluffy for my tastes, but my coworkers I'm certain were wondering exactly *what* I was reading when I got to the part with Yukina and the dagger, it was perfect. It cracked me up, made me smile, and made me proud of her all at once. I was sad when Remembering Love wrapped up so soon (although it was sweet) and am really, truly eager to see what you come up with next!
happen0stance chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
I like your fluffy ones better; they don't make me cry. Nah, this is great, short and sad, two components for a great story. And I don't think I'm one to complain seeing as how Kurama spends most of his time crying in mine. I love this story. Actually I love all your stories. You are the best!
HieiLover2004 chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
that was so kawaii. Hiei x Kurama for life
Morbid-Obsession chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
this was so cute! im glad it was a happy ending! i loved it! by the way i know you reviewed me on but im not able to get on right now so my story is updated here! just check my profile if u want to keep reading my story! thanks! love your stories!_