Reviews for Succumb
DayDreamer077 chapter 25 . 4/19/2013
hm! cute...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 25 . 7/25/2012
I still don't know why people are surprised that House is good with kids...he always has great interaction with children...they like him and he likes them.

Nice story.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
Oh my god, that line is hilarious..."is your biological clock ticking, or did you just get hungry?" since I am not a Cuddy fan, that line is terrific...one of the funniest that I have ever read...bravo
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
I'll say, Wilson is the biggest gossip in the hospital...EVERYTHING he learns he blabs...usually it is ALL House's secrets, but no one is immune from his gossip
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
Everyone remembers the "date" and what House said to Cameron, but they all forget that House asked Cameron FIRST why she liked HIM and she answered by not answering...she had a terrific opportunity to be HONEST with him and didn't do it, yet she wants him to be honest with her...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
why is it okay for wilson to go to House's apartment uninvited just to lecture him about his life? If I had a friend that did that I would never let them in.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/21/2011
I don't spend much time in the House fandom and I actually came across this on someone's Favourites list. But it's now going on my Favourites list too!

You've done a wonderful job of weaving together a very plausible House/Cameron story. And I love little Brooklyn and her resemblance to Cameron in her trust of House!

Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Ellenuff chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
Wonderful story!I totally love it!
TragicBlossoms chapter 25 . 8/21/2010
I don't know why it took me soo long to hear about this story but I loved every moment and hope you do decide to write a sequel some day.
Marilyn-ngr chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
beautiful story about them...the way Cam and House interact in this story its just amazing. Lovely story X

i must say i hoped you will expand the love scenes ;)) im not saying they must be very explicit scenes but...i wanted more hehe but this is just me :)

You are very good at writing, keep up the good work :)

you're new fan, Ioana :)
little miss michelle chapter 25 . 5/29/2009
I love it! really so so good!
TrapperII chapter 25 . 3/29/2009
A really sweet ending. I don't usually like to put the word "sweet" in my reviews because it makes it sound like I'm squeeing or something, but ... it was just really sweet :)
TrapperII chapter 24 . 3/29/2009
You've managed to write a story that makes me actually believe the idea of House getting close to a little kid that isn't his own. Which I'd say is a nice accomplishment. :) I'm glad he was able to be caring to Brooklyn and dish out the snark to Cuddy at the same time.
TrapperII chapter 22 . 3/29/2009
I really enjoyed the tone of this chapter. Wilson pushed House just enough and backed down at the right time, and I thought House's reactions to him were very in character. I liked House and Cameron's conversation at the end too. And I thought this was the perfect description of the kind of mother Cameron would be:

"Brooklyn was wrapped up in a bundle of layers, confirming House’s suspicions that Cameron was an overprotective parent. She looked like a stiff moving, tiny pink mushroom, waddling along the path in front of them"
TrapperII chapter 20 . 3/29/2009
I love the back-and-forth between House and Cuddy in this chapter. You wrote it perfectly, and, IMO the show now would be so much better if they had stuck to this House/Cuddy snark formula ...