Reviews for Discoveries
DBZ AWESUM chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Real great story please continue
Nigellica chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Lol very cute _ I loved it Poor Goten XD
midd chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
ookay! Good Story and i'm midd, i'm asking you to write more about this, K? i really like it - a LOT! makes me grinning all the time. yay yay!

more more

midd
firedraygon chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Please update! This is awesome! Hahaha, poor Goten and Trunks! They must feel weird...

firedraygon97
diane chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
This is an incredible story. Humorous with a nice touch of romance woven throughout. I can just see the pure horror from both boys realizing their FATHERS were having S-E-X. And poor Goten and Trunks didn't even get to finish what they started on the couch! And what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall when they got "talked" to by Vegeta and Goku.

Wonderful story and excellent writing. And I love Goten's "voice" throughout.
gelfling chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
I love this story. I've read it a million times and lost it a couple times but it's...I don't know WHAT I like about it, definately the shortness and very good POV, really realistic, and the twist is good...I guess I like all those things.
MaTenshi chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
i usually read Shoujo-ai, but like Shounen-ai too and this one was pretty good, PLESE continue it, i love your fics
Feion Phylar chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Who is knocking at the door? I just have to know!

Is it Vegeta?or Trunks I doubt its Goku!
dddddddddm chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Tell me now or else...I'll give you an offer you can't refuse. Got it.
alli chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
lmao; that was hilarious! you must right more!
C.L chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Goten! You're such a fool!

Of course your dad and Vegeta have a *relationship*, or why they bother to live together?

(Please write more...I love the story)
Chihaya chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
"Ugh. Good story. Me like. Write more now or I beat over head with club!"

I WANNA KNOW WHO'S KNOCKING ON THE DOOR! This was too kawaii! I LOVED IT! I can't find that many Goten and Trunks fics... ::sniff::
Els-chan who is far too lazy to sign in right now chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Ugh. Good story. Me Like. Write More Now Or I Beat Over Head With Club! Well, that /is/ what you wanted us to write, right?
June chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Write more...That was hilarious...I would scream bloody murder too...Then hide...Of course if it was my dad he would kick me out the house...It was funny though...Keep writing...
Damry chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
Dude, you rock. That wasn't all cheezy and sugar coated like all the other ones I've read. "It was a crisp autumn day and the leaves were painted shades of orange and red..." who gives a crap? You, my friend, are my hero. Kudos.