Reviews for Discoveries
Solitary Flame Fanfiction.net won't let me sign in. Argh chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Ugh. Good story. Me Like. Write More Now Or I Beat Over Head With Club! *looks at what she just said* _; *giggles* Funny story! *points up at her previously written, well thought out (Kula: Yeah right Alena: Shuddap) note* Do that!
trunksandgotenrule chapter 1 . 10/24/2001
That was so funny! Please write more. _
Dragon of Sakura chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Oh wow I loved it pleaz pleaz pleaz write more! Im going to put it in my fav stories.
Robin chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
I love it I love it I love it I do! Chibi-Goten: "More than me?" MORE THAN YOU! mwahahaha! Seriously, I love it. It was very...uhh... can't find the right word. But I'm sure you know what I mean! :D Please continue!
prophet chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
Yeah, good story...I'm very curious to know how this story's going to end! write more ;)
kamikazesaiyan chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
Oh my gosh! That was hilarious! If I was Goten in that situation, I would have grabbed Trunks and left when we heard the first moan _~

but then again more lime-citrusy stuff, less embarassing moments, I can't choose!

Kawaii & funny,

PLEASE WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE!

hehe...anyways...

TRUTEN FOREVER!
crazy one chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
you have to write more! this is just too funny to stop. plzzzzzzzzz?
Brown Eyes chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
I loved it! I never thought of Vegeta and Gouk that way before. PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE! Finish it Okay! _~
shinimegami chan chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
Wai! That was too kawaii... and funny too!
Pam chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
I hope you get this. I really like the fic. Goten/Trunks and Goku/Vegeta are my favorite pairings. Please send me more to this story it is very interesting. My e-mail is .

Thanks,

Pam
MandyGal chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
AAAAAHHHHHHHH FINISH FINISH FINISH! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
slh chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
that is really funny. written really well. i loved it...keep it going!
Evil Overlord chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
it's a *good* thing that we're supposed to laugh, 'cause boy *did* I! *VVBG* I came pretty close to hosing my monitor down with a mouthful of water when I hit a funny spot while taking a drink! heh If you have more, it'd be fun to see it! *G*
AuniK chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!PLEASE CONTINUE!
Ivy16 chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
LOL ! *wipe a tear* That was SO funny ! You MUST continue!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2