Reviews for Black Wings
(::) (::) (::) (::)
LizAndPattyThompson chapter 30 . 1/8
Called it.
dmalfoy1973 chapter 29 . 12/6/2016
Please continue and finish...
paz chapter 32 . 9/27/2016
Brilliant
Guest chapter 6 . 4/20/2016
Here I give you cookies.
Ella chapter 13 . 1/20/2016
STOP FUCKING WRITING ABOUT THESE FUCKERS AND GET TO THE POINT. You make mates sound irresistible but you won't even put them tg
OtakuGirl568 chapter 35 . 1/9/2016
This was a lovely story to read and even though you didn't "finish", I can understand. It's really suprising to me that you were 12 when you started this actually. Regardless, I loved reading this and you have no idea how much this tugged at my heart. These stories that have either Harry or Draco as another species that have a mate is my favorite kind. Anyways I'm not sure if you'll read this but thank you for your work (: i appreciate the fact that you didn't just leave this without explanation.
serpiente marina chapter 35 . 11/23/2015
lo siento pero el final no me gusto. es demasiado apresurado además no explica nada de lo que paso después de una manera mas detallada :(
HAYDENABRESA chapter 18 . 11/13/2015
No iba a dejar un comentario sino hasta que terminara de leerlo. Pero no puedo evitarlo. Me encanta. A pesar de que me cuesta el ingles. Es hermosa. Gracias por la historia.
Thanks for the story.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 35 . 11/6/2015
sad face poor LUC, TT_TT anime tears! thanks for giving the speed version of the end! :D
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 34 . 11/6/2015
you written this at 12 O.O Omgs your amazing! :D I hope you counted it some day! I really fell in love with it. Maybe Luc. Malfoy and his wife will be on a good side and goo to hogwarts to be protected. I just love the malfoy family and sev. I just love your story! Its just alllww fuffy! allwwwsss :D
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 29 . 6/1/2015
I think I know where this whole baby thing is going, and I hope life and death don't demand anything to life altering from Harry and Sirius.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 25 . 5/31/2015
I wouldn't trust myself ether, I hope that he does just read it.
Rex888 chapter 35 . 5/26/2015