Reviews for Sweet Surrender
RapidFireSchizophrenia chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
Hey LOVING THIS! Please start posting again soon because that cliffhanger KILLED me xD I wanna know how Jackson gets her back, IF he gets her back... Damn I hope so. You got yourself a new reader!
SuspiriaMoon chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Oh gosh, you should update soon! I'm so eager to read more. I actually stayed up til two in the morning last night to read but then my computer died so I went to bed, but now I'm done the whole book because I couldn't resist :3 Update soon!
C chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Hey this is really good :) Thank you for writing it! I like the way you portrayed the characters and the writing style
Blair chapter 17 . 2/20/2012
whatever happened to the rest of this story? ]
No Longer in Operation chapter 12 . 9/14/2011
great, pls cont.
No Longer in Operation chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Awesome story!

I am reviewing via iPhone, cool huh?
Mrs. Mathers III chapter 17 . 8/26/2011
The story is so good n ! why did u stop?Did u got married to cillian or what?Btw he is fucking hot!
rippner chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Im surprised there arnt hardly any comments coz this story is good so far
112bluestar chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Hey this chapter was great Im looking forward to reading the rest :D
I Am the Batman Dag Nab It chapter 17 . 2/16/2010
You better update this!

It is extremely good.
Jen chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
Great story so far! I'm looking foward to what awaits us!
Andrea chapter 17 . 2/16/2008
wait, so are you gonna finish the story?
Mariabonita chapter 17 . 8/26/2007
You gotta be the cruelest writer ever! How can you write such a fantastic story and then just leavin it without any updates for so long! Please just PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN! You're fantastic }!
lily94 chapter 17 . 7/14/2007
So what did you forget about this story? JAckson and lisa are so hot together! We need an ending!
Mininova chapter 17 . 2/22/2007
Hey, that wasn’t very nice was it? Leaving us with a cliff-hanger like that?:) A very good story indeed. Thanks to your story I didn’t get much sleep last night, but on the other hand, with stories like this, who needs sleep? :) Please! Update soon. I need to know what will happen next...and after that...and after that...and so on... I what to see the end of your story! Oh, and thanks for writing it. :)