Reviews for Waste My Time
Night Essence chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
NO! Please please please please please write a sequel! I need to know what happens! PLEASE! WRITE A SEQUEL!
emptyvessels chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
O, I like this!
Kaitlinbell chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
haha umm...I'm a horrible person and have read this about five times before actually hitting the review button *hands head in shame*

Basically you're amazing. I always been in love with the idea of crellarco and yet no one ever wrote it. No one wants to "share" after all. But I've always wanted to see it and you pulled one out of thin air flawlessly. It's amazing. I honestly went on my lj and just started gushing on it after I finished it the first time. I was ignoring IM windows left and right because I just had to know what was going to happen.

Not only do you write to keep attention, but Marco and Ellie's reactions were heart-achingly realistic. I mean sure, anybody could have written that they went along with it, long story short, happy ever after. But how dull would that be? Knowing that the three might never agree on Craig's, if I might say, ingenius plan is quite sad but it really MAKES the story. The indecision, the hurt, the grasping at straws, the betrayal, the want. It's all about trying to hold on to what will make you happy only to find it doesn't have the same idea. And I'm sure that's killing all three of them.

It's amazing. I've been checking like a mad a woman to see if you've updated. I haven't been so overzealous in months. It's killing me. o.o
LuvsAdamo17 chapter 7 . 11/29/2005
awesome story.
Katappo no Hane chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I loved his fic because you had the characters stay *in* character. I love this! I could picture the actors and actress saying these things because it would not be out of their normal attitude. Thank you for being such a good writer and keeping in touch with these characters!

Love,

Keightlynn
LaurynLou chapter 7 . 10/5/2005
yay, i was so happy that they said no. I feel bad for Ellie and Marco, but htey made the right decisions and I love that you had Marco go to Spinner's. Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm SO excited!
TruFate chapter 7 . 10/4/2005
Loved it! Can't wait for more!
ISC chapter 7 . 10/4/2005
Aw... Craig needs to learn how to smooth-talk the, erm... men/ladies... _ Post soon.
crackedhope chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
this fic is awesome keep writing
LaurynLou chapter 6 . 10/3/2005
Oh! What are they going to say? I hate cliffhangers. They're evil. I'll just have to wait till next time. -
LaurynLou chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
Dang! How nice is this. I come back to find that you, not only updated, but put up two chapters! Nice. Your my kind of author. Now, about the chappie. Good! I was hoping someone would walk in on them. I love it when people get caught.
MirrorKisses chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
Oh this is rather interesting, it reminds me of...um...thing, well I know that it reminds me of some plot I had read before, but I hope you update soon, I love meh some craco mixed with Ellie...it almost sounds like a drub substance
TruFate chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
This story is awsoem so far. I love Marco and Craig together as well as Ellie and Craig...this should be interesting.
Quiet REBel girl -with VoDKa chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
Okay, now I definitely need to see more...and more Craco goodness. _ Keep up the good work!
Quiet REBel girl -with VoDKa chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
O_O I wuv u...*huggles u and marco at the same time* I love Craco! WOOT!