Reviews for Past and Future
MajinBakaHentai chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
I just want to say, this fic is great for how it shows how Roddy's rebuild came about.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
nice.
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 11 . 11/20/2005
this was brilliant i can't wait for the next story soon that plot bunny must be murder so is mine am still writing the one chapter story about my muse shadow who is optimus primes sister and elitas second in command but is exciled and now works as co-commander to the autobot mechs can't wait for the next story you write _
Gromia chapter 11 . 11/20/2005
Oops, got ahead of myself there. Anyway, this was a great story, like all your stories and as before, looking forward to the next one.
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 11 . 11/20/2005
i liked this ending. i liked the reaction of elita 1 and he later apology when she cooled down. absoloutely brilliant!
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 10 . 11/17/2005
i have no idea about whether they have got rid of the kink or not, but no one has been yelled at since...

anyway, this chapter was a classic. pure genius. i loved the introduction of the good part of megatron being in the matrix, and thought it was even better that he was cheering roddy on!

i also loved the way this was done, in the form of what op saw from his little vantage point in the matrix. absolutely fantastic!

hope you get another bunny soon and manage to write an epilougue!
Gromia chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
That was quite a finish to the story. Oh, wait, to be continued gives a glue that it's not finished entirely. Looking forward to the next one, as always.
Lil' Monroe chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
This is really good! I know I'm not finished with reading with the rest of the chapters but still it's going smoothly for me. Can't talk right now! Gotta read the next one!
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 9 . 11/15/2005
oh no elita has to learn the hard way :( just to ask is it alita or elita cos these are the two names most used in fanfics and it confuses me
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 9 . 11/12/2005
the image of a lemming and a cliff springs to mind about optimus. they never quite got the idea either...

as for the interesting new twist, i would never have seen that coming in the slightest. this should be interesting... when she finds out the whole story she just might blame roddy for op getting shot...
NoaWhan chapter 9 . 11/10/2005
i like cant wait to see more keep it up
Gromia chapter 9 . 11/10/2005
I liked the stuff about Roddy's anatomy. Nicely detailed.
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 8 . 10/30/2005
omg! does optimus really have a death wish. comments about mags were totally uncalled for!

brilliant chpater as always and i can't wait for the re write! good luck in your exam too!
Gromia chapter 7 . 10/23/2005
Gee, Op is a genius :P
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 7 . 10/22/2005
pity about screamer. a dent or two would have been funny. as for the clothing ep, very funny!