Reviews for The Snare
What a cliffhanger!
krisailor chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
Insane.
Gittelbug chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
I was a fan of this story ages ago and stumbled across it again. Thanks for the enjoyment :)
middlemarch chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
I really hope you update or leave a summary of what would have happened.
SimplyIndefinable1992 chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
I guess everyone's gettimg some action, lol, but, umm, technically isn't Higurashi-San and Sesshoumaru related through Kagome and Inuyasha's marriage? So...umm...wouldn't that be kinda wrong? I mean it sure as hell does wonders for the this storyline, you know, adds that extra omgwtf for drama and humor purposes, but still I can't help but cringe a bit at the uncomfortable and mildly disturbing weirdness of that situation...
WolfPad chapter 13 . 4/21/2008
Wow... That was oddly expected and surprising at the same time- definitely fascinating! I can't wait to read more and delve deeper into the plot you have so skillfully woven! D
LightintheDarkess chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
...damn

-LightintheDarkess
Dark Avenger chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I meant story, not artwork, sorry... I was using a form letter.
Dark Avenger chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
Your artwork has won an award from the Feudal Association for the April 2007 term!

Your award can be found in the following location for the period of one month.

After that, only first place banners will be available for download, as they are on perminant display, here:

The Feudal Association is a group that presents awards to fanfiction and fanart in the InuYasha Fandom several times a year. We just finished our sixth term in existence!

Our official website can be found here -

feudalassociation.

And our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs can be found here -

groups.

~ The Daimyo

Owner of the Feudal Association
The Daimyo chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Your story/artwork has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

the InuYasha Fandom several times a year.

Our official website can be found here -

feudalassociation.

groups.

Voting is open April 1, 2007 - April 30, 2007.

Congratulations and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our

group!

~ The Daimyo

Owner of the Feudal Association
billysgotagun chapter 13 . 1/23/2007
well hey ive been reading over yer stpries for the last few days and i like them and im not going to lie sesshomaru and kagomes mom is a new one but hey its creative and i like the story i hope to read more of it soon
Neko-Lady chapter 13 . 11/1/2006
Wow! I have read about Sesshy with a lot of people,(both male and female, though I prefer him with female) but Never Kagome's Mom! Of course, I've only read two other stories that gave Kagome's Mom Any kind of lover. (Except of course Kagome's ever missing father)

Really enjoying this story, I'm guessing that Inu and company are going to seriously anger the Emperiors general and he is the one somehow putting Naruku's (and his) sins on InuYasha. Yes? No?

Keep writing, I'll keep reading!

Neko-sama
Wheezambu chapter 13 . 9/8/2006
O.O! whoa, that was hot.

I'm gonna...I'm gonna go jump on my husband now.
sauncha chapter 13 . 9/8/2006
*pout* I was hoping for a Rin and Shesshy pairing. But at least Shessy and Kagome's mom is a new experience.
shaid chapter 13 . 9/7/2006
oh. my. god! did you just? I mean... Did I just read what I think I just read? Holy Flying Spaghetti Monster! Oh that is SOO going to creep Inuyasha and Kagome out! hell, I think it might creep me out... I'm a big Rin/Sesshy relationship fan but I can occasionally deal with a different relationship. This however... Is quite a little twist. Gives new meaning to MILF...