Reviews for The Snare
shaid chapter 13 . 9/7/2006
oh. my. god! did you just? I mean... Did I just read what I think I just read? Holy Flying Spaghetti Monster! Oh that is SOO going to creep Inuyasha and Kagome out! hell, I think it might creep me out... I'm a big Rin/Sesshy relationship fan but I can occasionally deal with a different relationship. This however... Is quite a little twist. Gives new meaning to MILF...
coykoi chapter 13 . 9/7/2006
Well wow. At first I thought this would be a Sess/Rin pairing, but I am totally loving this! Seshoumaru and Kagome's mom...now that's...well wow!Can't wait to see what Kagome and Inuyasha say.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 13 . 9/7/2006
After so long, I’m surprised that they both lasted that long! But would it be a nephew or a sibling if Kagome’s mom were to get pregnant? Keep up the good work, dark
Aya-Rei chapter 13 . 9/7/2006
OMG! Sess and ... Oh wow... update soon plz!
MayonakaReinei chapter 13 . 9/7/2006
Wow...interesting... LoL I love this little series, but I newver saw that one coming! Awesome story in all so far, I'm looking forward to the next update! :)
Ranuel chapter 13 . 9/7/2006
Dwahh huh? Mama and Sess? Not that I disapprove of the pairing but what about Rin? He was ready to make Rin his mate a few weeks ago and now he's making moves on someone else? And Rin said she loved him and just wanted him to see her as an adult before she committed to him so doesn't this mean she'll be heart broken?

There is no denying that there has been chemistry between Mama and Sess in this series but they've gone from lunches and talking about their families to falling in bed awfully quickly and without any real "on screen" intermediate development that I saw. Did I miss something?
LadyRhiyana chapter 13 . 9/7/2006
Goodness me. Sesshoumaru and Higurashi-san! Wai! His "Shrine Woman".

I also like the thought that Inuyasha was framed by humans.

(Jaken's comment "I am Jaken" is very different when talking to Inuyasha, rather than Sessmom...)
Nelson Bannaba chapter 13 . 9/7/2006
Another well-paced, well-done chapter – made especially so by the fact that you don’t waste time in the character’s heads.

First have to fuss - What! Mrs. Higurashi and Sesshoumaru have been spending time together and we didn’t get to see it! At first, I thought that Rin had better watch herself - and by the end I didn’t feel sorry for her at all.

Liked the little “I’m Jaken” reference you threw in there too. I was wondering how Kagome would react to the bad news, glad to her getting started on that. Inuyasha’s rushing around was very entertaining in this one.

You didn’t miss a beat with the scene at Sesshoumaru’s. Got a huge kick over the fight as to who got the rotting cat youkai paw – ew. SO FUNNY.

Very nice description of Sesshoumaru’s hands. (always ogle nicely formed hands myself) Mrs. Higurashi had the urge to ‘expose herself’ to Sesshoumaru? Hee!

And just when I thought that would be the end of the naughtiness, there was that surprise at the end, Unexpected, sexy as heck! I re-read that last bit (nice trembling) several times, yep. I should read it again.

Wow, long review. Don't get spoiled.
Ouatic-7 chapter 13 . 9/7/2006
Still loving the bit with the cat hand, dogs over a bone, as it were.
Fenikkusuken chapter 13 . 9/7/2006
*Feni recovers from being temporarily struck speechless*

Ho-lee effing s**t, woman! What a killer chapter... where the hell is Rin? Boffing Hojo?

And another sit-up-and-take-notes lemon! Yowza!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 13 . 9/7/2006
Inuyasha is going to go bonkers the next time he smells Mrs. Higurashi and finds Sesshy's scent on her. I hope things in modern Japan are straightened out soon. Now what was on the pink papers that has Inuyasha so mad?
Dark Inu Fan chapter 12 . 8/13/2006
And it all becomes suddenly much clearer. Why would the boys understand something that Inuyasha’s doing, but not the older humans? Is it because of Kohaku’s time with Naraku? Keep up the good work, dark
Wheezambu chapter 12 . 8/8/2006
Ah, so they finally know! I got a good giggle out of Kagome wandering half naked as she swept, and Inuyasha getting distracted by it. Hee...I thought the scene where he confronted the sea-hag was very nicely done, I LOVED it when he changed and transformed Tessaiga at the same time, that was killer!

M. So now he knows about the rumor and he is not pleased about it. Poor guy, just when his life seemed to be getting settled. I'm glad Sango and Miroku know, but I agree that it would have been totally in character for Inuyasha to not share his secrets immediately. I'd like to see more of Shippo-Inuyasha interaction, and someone has got to let the rest of them in on the fact that the fox isn't a little kid like he pretends. That would be awesome...I can just see Kagome figuring it out and going...I let you sleep with me and you were really...oh man, Shippo could be in for some hurt with that.

More Sess/Mrs H please...I'm dying here, Noko. Throw Wheezi a bone already, you know you want to write some smut, I can feel it.
Fenikkusuken chapter 12 . 8/7/2006
Loved this line,'...danger gathered about him like a mountain assumes a cloak of fog.' Good resolution of the sea-hag story, and now Inu finds out that his reputation seems to have been trashed.

Very nice!
ravynstoneabbey chapter 12 . 8/7/2006
Shippo is very angsty/bratty and goodness gracious Kagome seemed to be a bit out of it in the portal land (Faery or a Russin fairytale?) I like the idea of InuYasha having a home to travel to, which does explain why his fire-rat outfit (is there a word for the whole thing?) seems to be as good as new after each battle.

I had thought Miroku and Sango knew what had happened to the jewel but was pleasantly surprised to find out I was wrong. Now its time to ponder exactly how Sesshomaru came to the modern time.

Are you going to work in Sessmom? It would be interesting.

I've really enjoyed both Dogs and The Snare and am rooting for Mushin, but oh noes! Meeting Nobunga! Will Kagome ask for an autograph?

*Tried to leave this om but uggh it whitescreened me. Kicks
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »