Reviews for The Snare
LadyRhiyana chapter 10 . 5/2/2006
“Come in, close the door, drop the pants and stand by the desk.”

LMAO!

Poor Jaken and Rin seem to have forged an interesting alliance in this new era. I love her comparisons of prostitutes and phone psychics.

And Kagome walks straight into the bandits. As always.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 9 . 4/16/2006
at least it was old thatch instead of new thatch. keep up the good work, dark
purplerebecca chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
The Sesshoumaru vrs. Bureaucracy scene was beautitful, just beautiful. Classic, OC, and hilarious. XD

Love also Inuyasha as legendary boogieman for modern youkai. Fabulous.
Fenikkusuken chapter 9 . 4/7/2006
Yow! The Queen of Lemons strikes again! I think you've come up with a 'first' for location...

Sess' behaviour at the meeting was oh-so-him. Enjoyed it very, very much.
Nelson Bannaba chapter 9 . 4/7/2006
See, I'm here! I read it earlier and just now got computer access - I rushed to review first thing. :)

I'm sure you're proud of yourself, the lemon was real 'lock yourself in the bathroom' material. Was Inuyasha having a little revenge on Miroku by picking that spot. Rooftops can be romantic (well not ours, I'm thinking school) so whatever the case it was nicely done and I enjoyed the fact that it read fresh and new.

Sesshoumaru melting the table was a nice surprise - with plenty of (hot!)cold stares thrown in for good measure. Too bad the intimidation tactic won't help much (at least according to Jukuryo) Poor Kagome and her lack of moral turpitude! Maybe if she'd stop 'doing it' on top of hotels 500 years in the past...

Enjoyed this muchly - thanks for the treat!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 4/6/2006
Well, the roof of an inn is an interesting place to have sex... but did Inuyasha know they were right above Miroku and Sango?
LadyRhiyana chapter 9 . 4/6/2006
I love the old legends that have Inuyasha as the vicious slaughterer of innocent, peaceloving youkai. Revisionist history at its best. Jukuryo the elder statesman and his observations of Sesshoumaru are fascinating stuff, especially his musings (in the previous chapter) of the paradox Sess presents...

And, of course, Sesshoumaru's departure from the meeting (the beheading and the resurrection) was classic. "Pull yourself together" was the line that convinced me that he does have a sense of humour after all.
Wheezambu chapter 9 . 4/6/2006
hee! I loved Sesshomaru and his "Do I have your attention now?" Perfectly in character, I was only sorry that the scene was so short. I just loved the decapitation too and the quick little Tenseiga moment. Pull yourself together...grin...you know I love it when writers work bits of the anime into fanfiction. Had a little Kill Bill Vol. 1 flash for the council meeting and the decapitation. Perfectly done!

That was also lemony goodness, thank you so much! This Inuyasha and Kagome are so yummy and in love.

I do wonder about the legends of Inuyasha, very interesting that he would be more feared by modern youkai than even Sesshomaru. Yep, they're gonna crap when they realize they aren't dealing with the descendents of the Nishigawa, but the real thing in the flesh. heh...they should be looking up Inupapa legends and thinking about do they really want to mess with these two.

ah...one more thing..."he was enveloped in her warmth, her softness, her pull"

Sheer poetry, took my breath away. You're awful damned good at this, Noko. Considering how jaded and cynical I am about reading any Inu fanfiction anymore. You give me the good shivers when you write lines like that.
Ranuel chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
The scene with Inuyasha and Miroku at the end of this chapter is hilarious. Thanks for the update.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 8 . 3/26/2006
you did a very good job at covering up that lemon. those two deserve time to themselves every once in a while. keep up the good work, dark
Nelson Bannaba chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I'm calling this the teasing chapter. Up to the end, I truly thought that Miroku wasn't going to get his due and was very worried for him.

All the little details in this chapter were lovely (hotel) and helped set a 'mini-vacation' mood for the two despite all the mess that's going on. My favorite line had to be Sango's 'enough shocked spit to squawk...'
Fenikkusuken chapter 8 . 3/20/2006
Very nicely done...the feudal plot is moving along quite well (the curious cat is pleased to know what was in the bundle Miroku retrieved), and of course, the description of the inn was first rate.

Loved the touch of the suffering bat youkai at the meeting...
Ouatic-7 chapter 8 . 3/20/2006
It never fails when I read the posted version...

'basement. He might have know. “He is surely' - 'He might have know' looks like a pasting error.

I really liked the Sango still being a bit tetchy about Miroku's past and the yukata thing was much clearer.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 8 . 3/20/2006
I love how Inuyasha handled the spy. The fact that the inn staff made sure Miroku and Sango heard those two men speaking shows the people in the area love Mushin and will do anything they can to help him! I'm eager to see how Sesshomaru's meeting goes.
Wheezambu chapter 8 . 3/20/2006
wonderful chapter! Can't wait to hear Sesshomaru chew out the youkai council. Hehehe...they have obviously forgotten who they're dealing with. The modern youkai should be concerned if Sesshomaru and Inuyasha ever decide to make life difficult for them.

ah...lovely Sango/Miroku smoochiness...thank you. You're tormenting me by drawing out the plot like this, you ebil woman.

I want to go to an onsen.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »