Reviews for The Snare
Nelson Bannaba chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
I loved the Monk AND the young warlord, Nabunaga (in his short paragraph). Why do I always find the evil characters so fascinating?

You had me smiling all through the story. Both Mushin and Yori were so entertaining together - everyone falling about on Gingko bushes. Also loved th part where he Yori was complaining about his having a drink, and he replied, 'can you think of a better time'!

Here, here!

The reference to Miroku was noted and stored away. Then you fastforwarded to the modern era and it ended quite mysteriously. Might we find a clue in your other stories?
Lavender Valentine chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
Oh my goodness, Sesshomaru actually carried through on his threat with the contents of the pantry.

This is great, Noko. I love all the detail you put into your settings.
Fenikkusuken chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
Sounds of coffee being snorted out reader's nose...

Weeheehee! Was definitely worth the wait!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
I can't wait to see how Sesshy explains this event. Poor Mushin, his old home is gone and I just know he'll end up with Miroku and Sango, thus dragging Inuyasha and Kagome into this mess. Hopefully we'll see the rest of the group soon, I miss seeing Kagome and Shippo together and the hentai monk getting smacked by the big ass boomerang!
Wheezambu chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
*dies*

Oh I'm so happy!

Ah...at last...she starts the sequel! Wonderful so far, I about fell outta my chair laughing when Jaken made his delivery. The big question now is, will Sesshy tell Mama H about the pantry or not? Perhaps he should have sent a note or had Rin explain.

snickering wildly