Reviews for Revelations at 7 AM
dancing elf chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
the thought of kaiba on a sugar high kinda fries my brain X.X

but joey attempting it is funny
sunset234 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
and so the mystery that is mokuba kaiba is solved.
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
LOL Some places were so funny that I had to keep from choking on my food.

Cute
lilz chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
absolutely adorable! i really like your writing style. keep writing! 5/5
Oroko chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
That...was ridiculously funny. I love you.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Lol. This was hilarious and cute! Great job!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Lol! I loved it. I love how you went over each person's cereal, their sleeping patterns, etc. It was all cool.
anaraz chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
LOL

very nice
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
LMAO! that was kawaii!

Ele-chan
xJellyRollx chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
ready?1,2,3,*deep breath* AW!lol,sorry,i luv ur last line,i quote-'Joey decided there and then that Kaiba was an utter bastard, beyond any kind of help.(But Joey loved him anyway.)'tat's adoreable!ur so going on mi fav authors thingy,congrats!
expletive deleted chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
You just gave me a new insight on Joey: His head isn't as empty as it might sometimes seem - it's brimful of thoughts that just don't quite stay tamed or linked together properly.

And this is probably the best way to do KaibaJoey - when you take a perspective where they're already integrated into each other's lives. When looked at that way, this fic fit perfectly for the way it would be.
Mamberz987 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
oh this is so kawaii! you are seriously my favorite author! lots of holy pixie stix for the coolest writer!
imagines writes chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
ZOMG YOU'RE BACK! -glomp-

How I've missed you and your ADORABLE oneshots! I epecially liked the "whack him with a spoon" line. It made me want to draw fanart of Kaiba...whacking Joey. With a spoon. Such a cute mental image! -squee-
misori chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
/sniffles/ I love you.
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
You're BACK! I'm so excited! And this was absolutely wonderful. I was eating quite a bit of sugar today, lots and lots of chocolate, so this is even more amazingly wonderful. Joey was so cute and funny. I absolutely loved his theory, and then the explanation for why Mokuba was so hyper and Kaiba so grumpy, and then the puncturing of that theory. Soo cute. I loved this. I hope you're back for good, yay!

DSF