Reviews for Not just a dog
ThePurpleRose chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Naaawww! This is cute. You don't see many Noishe fics out there and this one was particularly well done. _
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Good luck with the sand, Noishe! I like seeing things from his point of view.

Well written! Fun read!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
A story of justification for the deserving 'dog'. Very well written, I might add. 'Tis a shame there aren't more "Noishe Stories" 'round here, the proto certainly deserves more credit than he's been getting in this category. Sure, he can be a coward sometimes, but like was said in this, he does all of that but for what? A content and caring scratch behind the ear.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Aw! So cute and funny! (Pictures Noishe running off with Riane's staff) LOL! The ending was great
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Lol...lovin' it. Another great story, and from Noishe's point of view as well...cool!

You got the idea about the sand, all right...in Kuwait, at Camp Buehring...the sand just SUCKS. It's everywhere, gets everywhere, and plain gets into everything. Some days, coming back from the shower trailer, it felt like it was pointless...because in that 100m walk, the sand you just washed off all settled back onto you...really felt like a shouting match against the stone wall. You'll never win.

The sandstorms are the worst, though. About a week ago, there was a minor one...with the wind blowing the sand everywhere, we were all wearing goggles or glasses, and even then, it was hard not to blink the sand out of our eyes. It even dimmed the sun in the distance, at 3:30 in the afternoon...and if that's a minor one, I never want to see a major one. Ever.

Thankfully, I'm out of there, though...greeting from Iraq! It's not as sandy here, at least...so I'm grateful for that. _

The part about Noishe not wanting to eat the sandwich...I dig his thoughts too. Was coming out of the chow hall one day, with an ice cream cone...forgot it was blowing sand everywhere. Ran to the tent...and ice cream with sand just doesn't taste right. Ended up wiping a whole bunch off the top, because it had "crunch" in it...and not the good kind either.

I loved this fic. Please keep them coming! It's great to read something so light-hearted and cheerful when the life around you is so much dimmer...so yeah. You always have something great to read, so I'll wait for your next post!
Urby chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Oh noes, not the sand, but at least it's not hail!

Now why would they be going to Triet so late in the game...? _ But who cares! THERE IS NOISHE EEI.

I want more Noishe-ness. Must write some.