Reviews for Fire and Flame
Scorpion Lyra chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
I REALLY like your fic!

Katou is my fav character ever in Angel Sanctuary and he and Michael are just so... funny together!

I can't really see them as a couple, but they training together is the funniest thing ever! They are both so hot-headed!

Luved your ideia, luved your fic, please update!
Hi-chan chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
Oh God, Mika and Katou really left me cracking up XDD

Can't help but wonder who's going to have a harder time between the two of them XD
Puella improba chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
oh what a nice Story. Kato and Mika-chan *knuddelt ihren süßen ganz dolle* are so cute! I'm waiting for the next chapter
Violet chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
hahahaha... wow you're a funny funny writer. Well i am indeed interested in this story. so keep it up

Oya chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
Oh, I did so love the joke about using Katou as a toothpick for the dragons, I really didn't think Mika-chan would have the wit for that comeback. He really seems quite adled in the brains to me. :P

Is all this non-chalance or indifference by Katou because he's just been resurrected and stuff? So he hasn't like, got his equilibrium back or something?

Err, demons on earth? I hope Mika-chan is able to stop himself from hurting the mortals.

Ack, Mika x Katou huh, I've never thought of this pairing, and frankly don't really like it. But oh well, nevermind, I'll still read and see how! :D
Hi-chan chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Oh, I liked this begining X3 Really want to know how the story will develop.

KatouxMika is a couple I've never imagined, but they DO match XD I'm curious to read it X3
Kuronue's Sister chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Good begining, can't wait for the rest of it
Scatter Plot chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Whoa I'm impressed. This actually looks like it might turn out to be one of the few decent Angel Sanctuary fanfics. I love both hope Kato and Mika and I trust you to protray them well. I cannot wait to see more!
CrimsonKnight14 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Man! Tiz sounds like the being of a great story! Keep on writin it and I'll keep readin' it!
VoodooPriestess chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
LOL XD i wanna read more! Interesting/good start _
Oya chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
This seems quite funny. Hmm, wouldn't Kato be able to remember the part where Uriel was telling Kato and Setsuna how NOT to piss Mi-chan off cos he's really violent and unpredictive?

Tsk Mi-chan, was destroying people's homes.

Do update soon!
Violet chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
hahaha i like the last line... that was funny. i like this idea i hope you keep at it and you might be one of the few yaoi fanfics i read.
Kitty Pryde chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
In what language have you read AS? It's "Lucifer" not "Luzifer"! But still you write in a nice way, though the chapter was kind of short.