Reviews for Musings Of A District Attorney
Regine Manzato chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
hahhahahahahaha OMG. that was awesome. I never really liked Arthur, so you gave me a new perspective of him. hahahha well done!
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Good story! Arthur probably hires lesbians in hopes of catching them in the act! He's a dirty old man! LOL!
I love Drabble chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Hahaha... weird though... Earlier today, I was thinking about how for every ADA there has been a claim of lesbianism for them. hm
Griffyn-Lion chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Hey, I really liked the story. It got me laughing. great one. I bow down to you for thinking to write this
See Jane Write chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
AWESOME!
CandyFlossRain chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
xD!

That is awesome. I really liked this!

It was simple, but fun. Good job.
Crazy Care Bear chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Arthur sounds like a dirty little boy. ;)
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
The last line alone is priceless. *laughs* At any rate, this was excellent and made me forget how much I just want to kick Arthur Branch whenever I see him. *fumes, yet laughs*
VillageVoice chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
OH MY GOD, you are amazing.

Alex & Olivia - LOVE IT

Olivia & Casey - LOVE IT

Serena - LOVE HER

Your story - LOVE IT!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Very nice. I'm not sure who Casey Novak is, as I only watch the original L&O and I had watched L&O TBJ. But it's nicely written. I'd like to read more of your work (and Arthur is indeed from Georgia!).
fear-ciuil chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Hm. Interesting take on Branch ... I like seeing someone else who's willing to portray him as an intelligent man (as opposed to an ignorant redneck)! A couple of canonical details that didn't quite line up:

1. Branch is from Georgia (which we learned in his very first episode, "American Jihad").

2. The re-election campaign they're talking about this season is his first re-election campaign. He was elected in (supposedly) 2002, following Nora Lewin's two-year interim appointment.

If you want to change it (you don't have to, of course; you could just say yours is a Slightly Altered, Parallel Universe-God knows, my magnum opus is definitely that), it's easy enough to export the doument to Document Manager and fix it there.

I enjoyed it and hope you write more!