Reviews for Spectator Sport
ZephyrX9 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Damn it Hot Shot you clutz, you crack me up to much. Nice story!
Serling chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
*rofl* "Not everyone," said Oval. "Just the ones who matter…"

Brilliant! Another piece of great work. *applaudes*
capps234 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This would have to be one of the best shorts i've read in a while. That made me laugh.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
*snickering* This is why some Autobots will never be pro baseball players. Hilarious! So, is one of the people they show it to Red Alert?
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
poor, poor hotshot getting repeativly knocked out by the skyboom shield...ouch, but still it was funny!
Morncreek chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Nice. Very nice. :)
Sakura Star chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
This is pretty funny, I always imagined the Minicons doing something like this. Could you write another one please?
indigo-ink chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
HAH. Hotshot torture and Laserbeak's pov in one ficlet. Squee. (Almost find myself feeling a little sorry for the yellow soandso at one point, which is highly unnerving). Yay for frisbee...er, Shield-throwing lessons.
Alayea chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Very funny! But what I really liked about this fanfic is that it's from Laserbeak's view (albeit, in third person, but who cares). It's too bad that he gets looked over for fanfics, but I guess that's what's kept him from having his personality put all over the spectrum.
SJ777 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Ah, Hot Shot. Never fails to amuse when written correctly.

BTW, the hearse Transformer in the other fic was originally my idea!
RoseGad chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Yet another subliminally funny one, Pivot. I think Hotshot's not gonna like it when he finds out he was being recorded...
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
*snickers* Porr Hot Shot's going to have severe CPU damage when this is all over.

I like having Laserbeak be actually sentient. I don't recall if they ever gave him credit for being more then a drone in the cartoon, but he always seemed like a mini-minicon to me.
DarthAnimus chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
This fic is so evil...It's brilliant! And it really answers a lot of questions. It really is strange, how they could catch that shield without practising. And here they practise! I especially loved the way you wrote the minicons. And Hot Shot was so...Hot Shot. Smokescreen was funny too. ...okay, they were all brilliant. Excellent work, and keep it up! ;)
Final Genesis chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I was wondering how the Autobots kept practising with the Skyboom Shield. Now I know, teehee...

Oh yes, I've updated so would you like to review please?

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
ckret2 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Mwahaha. Stupid Autobots are always fun. _ And you wrote about LASERBEAK! Gasp! The one character absolutely NO ONE EVER remembers! Even the Minicons are remembered more often. Kudos to you.

And I recommend giving up on the anti-Autobot tripwires, they're really a waste of money. So I discovered when Inferno and Ironhide got through for about the fiftieth time... Let 'em in, and then just ignore them. Unless they're being stupid. Then you can tape them. _

ckret2