Reviews for The Other Woman
wow this was a terrible story that made no sense at all... The crazy dude tried to kill Veronica because her dad had pictures of him and Kendal? Ok then
Guest chapter 19 . 3/16/2014
Uhm this story was just really confusing
bella chapter 19 . 2/15/2008
glad it ended with LoVe and all worked out
Silver1226 chapter 19 . 12/31/2005
That was odd, good, interesting, but odd
Silver1226 chapter 15 . 12/31/2005
He's married!

Damn...
fyreangel5 chapter 19 . 10/31/2005
What do you mean it's finished? Lol seriously, this is a great story. I love it. You did a great job tying everything together. Can't wait to read more of you're work if and when you write more _
lost in pale blue chapter 19 . 10/31/2005
I am so sad to see this ended, because it was really good, and not all fics are created equal :) I liked how you ended it, though. As long as Logan and Veronica are happy and together, I'm happy! I never would have suspected Kendall (because I like to pretend she doesn't exist) and definitely not the convenience store guy. Bravo!
Jenny chapter 18 . 10/31/2005
OMG! this is just too good. I can't wait for the next update. Is it Duncan? the PCHers? Kendall?
prima-dana chapter 18 . 10/30/2005
Wow really great chappie!
lost in pale blue chapter 18 . 10/29/2005
Eek! Now that Logan is okay and he's getting to leave the hospital, someone attacks Keith! Please update soon! I hate cliffhangers :)
kristen chapter 18 . 10/29/2005
Oh my gosh! I am on the edge of my seat again. Great job on this chapter. My favorite part was where Keith was talking to Logan. Keep up the good work. Please update soon.
fyreangel5 chapter 18 . 10/29/2005
ugh! Lol are you trying to kill me? Who the hell is going around shooting everyone just to get to Veronica! Well honestly I think this was the best chapter yet. And I hope Keith is ok! Can't wait to see what happens next
lost in pale blue chapter 17 . 10/28/2005
I'm glad that despite the non-LoVe on the show right now you were able to write this. The end, where she's kissing him and saying she loves him over and over just made my fangirl heart melt :) Thanks for giving them a little happiness. Oh, and by the way, Duncan sucks!
Holy-Angel-Not chapter 17 . 10/28/2005
Who did it? Who shot logan...oh please do tell...
prima-dana chapter 17 . 10/27/2005
Wow I really enjoyed this chapter esp. the duncan part

which means its a luv triangle! keep it up!