Reviews for Chicken
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Oh, I just realised there is no other version/redo...
It's sad there is no conclusion to the story, will you ever come back and finish ?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Greast story, it's ashame its unfinished. I will check out your new (?) version though!
NikkiMc1001 chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
It's 2013 and people are still waiting for a conclusion! Just saying! I love this story and I need to know how it ends! :(
3karen3 chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
You ever going to Redo this story?

I really liked it till, the whole Pink and black, Leonardo, Denise thing.

Id love to see you redo Chicken. I'll be on the look out for this story.
blueberrrykisses chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
Boo! It would have been nice if you hadn't deleted the new version :( but I get it. Sorato is a very old F.F & you're working on other stuff. I will let you know this, you're story was one of the first Sorato ff that I ever read, in fact YOUR stories made me want to right my own!

Granted, my stories aren't best, I'm actually trying to fix one and delete the other one, but anyways point is that you actually made me want to write one of my own.

Anyways, sorry about my random rambling, I just hope you get update soon! Good luck!
napsrmyantidrug chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
I love every single thing about this story. I love the way Sora is this strong-willed, independent girl who can't help the way she feels. I love the way Yamato has some shrouded past but can still live in the present. I love the way she keeps denying him but always ends up back with him. I can't wait to see how they end up together again! I think the way you've done this is perfection- please update! This story is truly awesome and their relationship is going somewhere great, I'm sure. I can't wait to see how you're going to get them back together!
XoJadeGreenXo97 chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
I read this story today and fell in love with it hope you can update soon :)
puasluoma chapter 12 . 8/16/2010
THANK YOU!
Arisces chapter 12 . 8/16/2010
I'm so happy your back, just today I was wondering where you were, and I was rereading cmsp, hoping you'd update it soon.

I cant wait to read chicken, and the next chapter of cmsp. Your a great writer, keep it up (:
Everything-Mike-Ross chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
HEY I JUST READ YOUR STORY AND IT IS DAMN GOOD

YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS TALENT

BUT THE LAST TIME YOU UPDATED WAS IN 2006!THAT IS WAT 4 YEARS AGO

PLEASE DONT FORGET ABOUT THIS STORY PLEASE I REALLY LOVED IT PLEASE UPDATE REAL SOON PLEASE OTHERWISE I WILL AND I MEAN IT I WILL KEEP PESTERING YOU TILL YOU DO IT

I CAN BE VERY ANNOYING IF I PUT MY MIND TO IT

I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY MANY OF MY PALS THAT I AM VERY ANNOYING!
RabbitArchangel chapter 11 . 3/6/2010
I really really hope you'll continue this story.
Yokoyoko chapter 11 . 9/28/2009
ur not continue-ing it?

so sad..

cuz i was hoping tht u will though...

anyway i luv ur story )
Xio chapter 11 . 6/17/2008
haha rereading all of ur stories, and u have to update!
do-as-i-please chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
i miss this story! :D

please update soon. i can't wait to find out what happens next.

SORATO!
bored monitor chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
ive been rereading this story for quite a long time now and ive never gotten tired of it... i wish to hear from u soon... please update! i love this story so much and i cant wait to see what happens )