Reviews for Let Me Go Easy
26hannah26 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Wow, this was really beautifully written! Good job!
restless-mess chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I know this was written a long while ago, but after reading this I couldn't just not review...

This was so WOW and emotional and sad and GREAT! It seems so Calleigh and just amazing. Great Job, I hope you write more CSI Miami soon.
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I can't believe I didn't find this before. It made me sit bolt upright in my chair going "WOW." I...just...really, I'm speechless and struggling for words to define what an impact this made. The picture you paint of a 17-year-old Calleigh with attitude in a little Louisiana town is vividly realistic, and oh, the line about Indigo with lips that matched her name was so sad.
DancingDaisy chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I loved this story! Definitely a new take on Calleigh's background. Even though its a fictional story about a fictional character, it almost makes me look at Calleigh in a new way.
Shortymae chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Wonderful!
Adamsgirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
ok this story is really good! I almost cried at the end! (that means it was really good!)i loved it, it seems pretty real! i wish that CSI:Miami would look more into Calleighs Past, i mean ber Bio is that she was a wild child, but thats all we know..anyway this is awesomea must read!
Varilynn chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
I've been looking for this for weeks, almost months - a good CSI:Miami fic, that I could read through without wincing, and really enjoy. Nice work with the character and background. Helps that Calleigh is my favourite, and I'm an angst-junkie, but I loved this story. A short piece that packs quite a punch.
yaba chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
very good, i love ur writin style